Itty-Bitty Things

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BEARDRECH
Scotomizing ignorance?

fokker

imagine a flashlight that casts a beam of darkness obscuring evrything in its wake

beardrech--

PSi apologise for my scotomising--no not for my sodomising;for that never;

Who am i?by day anyone,by night i don a mask,call myself el diabolo the stockpicker and spin fortunes away at the wheel

sorry, I wanted to get this out earlier but was called away. As you can see the 894 was hit......... Just to give an idea of what I was looking at, the ab=cd on this setup....

really sorry if this chart comes through to big, still working on a way to reduce without losing resolution, so will limit charts......

post-3-1040673087.gif

any rally from here will be brutalized.

Dow 11,000?! Not until we hit a panic low first. Nil chance from here.

Pile: What if Saddam calls off the war by resigning his position. Decides to put all of his money into Intc, Msft and Ibm, etc.

The Al Qaida sends Bush a letter saying they are sorry about all that has happened and won't do it again.

At the same time in an effort to fight deflation Al decides to give free money directly to the people with one stipulation. It must go into the market. Only the Dow stocks though. It might go back to 11,000 then.

:lol:

Grizzly - I have thought over your scenario quite a bit; at best it will get us back to suumer 2001, on the slope of a grinding decline before all the excuses (terrorism, Iraq) took hold on the investor's psyche. If you are a long term bear, it won't matter. Short term, its good for 1K on the DOW easy.

The problems endemic to this dysfunctional economy are not, at this late date, correctable politically or militarily.

Archived