Stranger Than Fiction, Part 1

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I say let go of your Gas? Forget it. Hold your Gas, especially in small rooms when other people are present. You may even want to get Gas! See today's Suctor Watch! To get Gas, or at least the current chart of Natural Gas stocks, but of course!

Take a subscribatory to the Anals, and get the Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NTIQ down 30%. Now that hurts for the longs. For one I thought it's a good company. Too bad, I guess shitty companies like Precise got bought out and no one wants to touch this one.

'got burned on SINA - got an execution on puts which Scottrade later said was accidental (didn't record on option's execution, so it was true), but I didn't get the same bid for the rest of the day...and held. This is how options kill, by holding front month positions overnight in voltile stocks. Fortunately, 'twas a very small position, counter balanced by XAU's, which I sold. But turned a positive day to a flat one.

Although it is possible we go up to 1060, in that I am now a Stooltrader, I will again submit to being under Doc's wing. He say's the top is in.

So be it.

Machine:

The Davis recall is huge news now. It has overtaken everything on the talk radio stations. Nobody is really talking much about the budget, but it will become big news once the layoffs start in mid-August.

Californicated here in SoCal......

Very strange and volatile summer trading.

Just wait till August. The linked stories of Kali recall election and Kali budget stand-off (with default looming in the background) will be front-page news everyday.

Wall of worry, anyone?

Yes, A wall gold is as or more likely to climb then :) crappy chip stocks..

Archived