B4 The Bell Moonday September 20

Hiding Bear

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom O'Brien now says NASDOG to 2000 real fast.

OH........

the old bushman re-election rally into the election.

Dame, free market, give me a break.

If we get back to Nas 2000, then that would turn the descending channel into a bull flag, suggesting MUCH more upside. Personally, I'd be shocked and awed... for the umpteenth time ;)

Looks like semi's have been floating the market. Apparently what crawford interpreted as at Uranus "crash" signature has favored the techs.

We had a Moon square Neptune and Venus oppose Neptune over the weekend, which would account for the dip this am.

As I posted over the weekend, we are heading into some serious Juper and Pluto action today thru Wednesday. (Moon conunct Pluto at 8 pm tonight; tomorrow, FMOC Moon square Jupiter at 12:20 pm, Sun conjuct Jupiter around 8 pm) I would expect it to manifest early and it did with the rally out of a hole earlier. I would expect a run at resistance. If it succeeds we are off to the races until at least mid October. If there is a failure to break through resistance, than we should see a significant decline.

Tom O'Brien just finished his show with

Dow to 11,000

S&P to 1,400

And all the bullsh-t of why.

Like thesun been saying for over a year.

The market will tell us if the bushman will get re-elected.

The sad part is that the powers to be will try to re-elect the bushman with the market.

Sad to say, so far the re-elect team has the upperhand. And time is running out.

Couple of observations: No one , it seems , w/ the exception of "shorty " on ids, thinks the mkt can possilby fall between now and 11/2. Sorry, I just to have to fade the consnesus. and 2) barfing is making a bid deal about these corporate share re purchase announcemensts( hp and nvls, among others). TO that I say one word Bullshit! They are announcements only, rarely do the companies actually execvute the size mentioned.

Lots of Copper stocks want to break out.

Canadian Zinc, that I mentioned friday, just did.

This will bring lots of inflation :

China import wave jams ports, rail

By?MARINA STRAUSS

From Monday's Globe and Mail

Companies importing goods from China could face billions of dollars a year in extra costs as it becomes increasingly difficult to move fast-growing supplies of merchandise on time through a strained transportation system, industry representatives say.

...Mr. Myers said retailers need to keep a constant flow of new merchandise in their stores, making the shipping issue a critical one. The option of stocking up on inventory and keeping it in warehouses is costly. ?This makes it a big problem for those companies.?

Meanwhile, the manufacturers' and exporters' group has been talking to officials at rail companies, port authorities and various governments in a bid to relieve the traffic problems, Mr. Myers said. But any relief will mean major capital investments. ?We're looking at solutions,? he said. ?It's not something that's solved overnight.?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...gy/?query=china

Guest bullseatshitndie
Twenty-seven hours till the next rate hike.

Do you know where your Fed funds are? :P

anyone notice if their bank has increased savings rates yet? hell no, they have no intention to either.

I'm going nuts here!

My Uranium stocks this morning :

NCR.v  +25%

STM.v  +17%

DEN.to +5.66%

Over 600% on NCR in the last few days..

Over 250% on STM

And the boom is just starting.

CCJ (my only uranium holding, a "core" holding, so to speak, ha, ha, ha...) up over $2.50. Congrats on the little guys, I just didn't have the nerve...Uranium goes up with oil prices and, it seems, nuclear fears. Sort of like a Cold War VIX, I guess.

Great calls, orvack...

Couple of observations: No one , it seems , w/ the exception of "shorty " on ids, thinks the mkt can possilby fall between now and 11/2. Sorry, I just to have to fade the consnesus. and 2) barfing is making a bid deal about these corporate share re purchase announcemensts( hp and nvls, among others). TO that I say one word Bullshit! They are announcements only, rarely do the companies actually execvute the size mentioned.

I'm in puts as of last week, fwiw.

(if anything, add it to the bullish side of the ledger :lol: )

Archived