World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Hale & hearty

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

All Ords shot up like a rocket today closing +2.6% but it looks like we're back at resistance on the 5-day chart.  All sectors saw hefty gains led by Gold +6.9%, Miners +4%, Materials +3.7% and Energy +3.5%.

Asia fading away as the day wears on: China +0.6%, Honkers -0.7%, India -0.5% and Nikkers +1.8%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Last week, my dear mother-in-law who welcomed me into her home and family with open arms 16 years ago when I first came to visit my then future wife Danielle here in Quebec, passed away. She had been suffering for a long time, and we had been preparing for this for a long time. She had been praying for release, telling my wife and father-in-law that she wanted to go. Her prayer was granted a few days later.

The funeral is tomorrow. I will be joining my family to mourn the passing and celebrate the life of this simple and beautiful lady who has been such an important part of my life for the last 16 years.  She welcomed me into her heart with the greatest gift, her wonderful daughter who is my wife and a big and loving family to call my own. 

Mom Therese, for the past 7 years you have lived in the home that Danielle and I built for all of us, and we have treasured every single day you have spent with us. We knew for a long time that each one was a gift. You have graced us with your quiet simplicity and pure love. You will live in our hearts forever.   

THÉRÈSE PATENAUDE LEBOEUF

1.  If a 13% y/y gain ain't a bubble, then nothing is a bubble. If it ain't inflation, then nothing is inflation.

2. CoreLogic's pending HPI is the most current publicly reported price measure, far more timely than 5 1/2 mo lagged Case Shiller.

3. CoreLogic's June pending HPI, which is based on current contract prices was up 13.2% y/y.

and what would the "Fraud Markets" be without at last one daily vertical move up

(must have been some really bad news, or was it some really good news)

pffftttt..........Another near perfect day for Bernackocide..............

Bonds and Stocks being bought, high of the day of course.........

Last week, my dear mother-in-law who welcomed me into her home and family with open arms 16 years ago when I first came to visit my then future wife Danielle here in Quebec, passed away. She had been suffering for a long time, and we had been preparing for this for a long time. She had been praying for release, telling my wife and father-in-law that she wanted to go. Her prayer was granted a few days later.

The funeral is tomorrow. I will be joining my family to mourn the passing and celebrate the life of this simple and beautiful lady who has been such an important part of my life for the last 16 years.  She welcomed me into her heart with the greatest gift, her wonderful daughter who is my wife and a big and loving family to call my own. 

Mom Therese, for the past 7 years you have lived in the home that Danielle and I built for all of us, and we have treasured every single day you have spent with us. We knew for a long time that each one was a gift. You have graced us with your quiet simplicity and pure love. You will live in our hearts forever.   

THÉRÈSE PATENAUDE LEBOEUF

It is time to party and celebrate her life the other stuff is self absorbed pity crap.

and what would the "Fraud Markets" be without at last one daily vertical move up

pffftttt..........

Tick Tock Tick Tock do not look everything is just fine, da bomb is about to blow this paper ponzi scheme right down 20%.  Would like to see another couple of days of up or flat to up me thinks this would add to the current danger signs.

Fannie and Freddie paid dividends of $66 billion to the Treasury on Friday. This is likely to result in more Treasury paydowns --- cash back to the accounts of the holders. That's huge bucks in the short run.

BOKvBk2CQAIE0IR.png:large

Archived