B4 the Bell Frydaddy Oct 8, 2004

Guest yobob1

Cheer them on Patriot. Cheer on your goosesteppers. They, and you, will be fairly judged by history.  I know which side I am on, and I will be in the streets if necessary, and if I have to take a bullet from those you support, so that history can know the truth of what really happened here, then so be it. 

All I can do now is hope and dream that enough Americans will awake from their slumber on November 2, rise up in overwhelming numbers, and repudiate this government of the Big Lie.  Knowing how many people out there think like you, I do not have high hopes.

DOC... My esteem for you went up a few more notches...

People like" Patriot" may try to knock us down, but it is people like you that give us hope....Bravo.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to answer for Plunger but here in Noo Yawk there were a few days when the media awkwardly but deliberately shoe horned the word "anarchist" into their portrayals of the protesters. Clearly they had been fed this word by the police commisioners people who were probably getting a little media spin help from the RNC coordinators

The real crime here is called unlawful imprisonment.

The charges against the protesters have all been quietly dropped. Therefore no one gets a day in court and no-one has to explain anything and no one goes on the record testifying about who told who to do and say what..

I suspect that was the strategy the whole time. Arrest and imprison those who are making waves.Label them anarchists . Then later you drop the charges and erase the incident from history.

Someone needs to bring a class action suit against NYC and expose this fascist strategy for what it is.

Thank you Ned...this was precisely the point...a dry run for the day when Doc is arrested for his protests on the Streets of West Palm. As I mentioned in my earlier post, it was the New York media that I heard make the "anarchist" reference and it hung in the air like an intentional lie the moment I heard it on the East Coast satellite feed. Hopefully Doc won't hear the same while awaiting his presentencing hearing.

As for who controls the media, the quid pro quo is so clear that it does not require a detailed response. Favors are provided for cash and future positions of influence, book deals, interviews, favorable spin, etc. - purchased by the media through their lobbyists. Is a seven figure "advance" for a book deal really a wise business decision based on the viability of a politician's memoirs, or merely payola for favors rendered? Do you know? Watch the actions of the FCC and consider who runs it and who he serves.

Follow the money...all the way to the top.

Not that top...the very top.

No, higher than that.

Click Here

We've all seen some mind-blowingly bad stuff in the last four years, but playing politics with the lives of American soldiers as well as Iraqis -- and brazenly admitting it -- is the lowest thing yet.

From tomorrow's Los Angeles Times:

Bush Administration Plans to Delay Major Assaults in Iraq

By Mark Mazzetti, Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON ? The Bush administration will delay major assaults on rebel-held cities in Iraq until after U.S. elections in November, say administration officials, mindful that large-scale military offensives could affect the U.S. presidential race.

Although American commanders in Iraq have been buoyed by recent successes in insurgent-held towns such as Samarra and Tall Afar, administration and Pentagon officials say they will not try to retake cities such as Fallujah and Ramadi -- where insurgents' grip is strongest and U.S. military casualties could be the greatest -- until after Americans vote in what is likely to be a close election.

"When this election's over, you'll see us move very vigorously," said one senior administration official involved in strategic planning, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"Once you're past the election, it changes the political ramifications" of a large-scale offensive, the official said. "We're not on hold right now. We're just not as aggressive."

Click Here

We've all seen some mind-blowingly bad stuff in the last four years, but playing politics with the lives of American soldiers as well as Iraqis -- and brazenly admitting it -- is the lowest thing yet.

From tomorrow's Los Angeles Times:

Bush Administration Plans to Delay Major Assaults in Iraq

By Mark Mazzetti, Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON ? The Bush administration will delay major assaults on rebel-held cities in Iraq until after U.S. elections in November, say administration officials, mindful that large-scale military offensives could affect the U.S. presidential race.

Although American commanders in Iraq have been buoyed by recent successes in insurgent-held towns such as Samarra and Tall Afar, administration and Pentagon officials say they will not try to retake cities such as Fallujah and Ramadi -- where insurgents' grip is strongest and U.S. military casualties could be the greatest -- until after Americans vote in what is likely to be a close election.

"When this election's over, you'll see us move very vigorously," said one senior administration official involved in strategic planning, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"Once you're past the election, it changes the political ramifications" of a large-scale offensive, the official said. "We're not on hold right now. We're just not as aggressive."

See,they already reckon they've won the election!

I wonder if a change of administration could stop it.Probably not.A new prez will just get saddled with the consequences.

Bauhaus wasn't Aryan enough for old Adolph? Nazi killer AND fuss budget. Can't please some people. Actually am not surprised--the Nazi era art was hilarious, exceedingly sentimental and vain glorious. All that was missing was the black velvet.

One thing I've noticed about architects, and it's kind of strange. Almost without exception, they are a pain in the a**, as human beings. Weird. Lord, I hope your not an architect. If you are I have to include,--present company excluded.

Thread

The "Hilarious " Art Hitler loved to promenade was really the Nazi equivalent of an inverted US Post office wanted poster

For You see the Idealised portraits enabled the future SS to identify all of the alien "Unheroic" types who then became destiny's chidren:Candidates for Incineration--

Beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: In many cases he who laughs last or rather should laugh at last, doesn't laugh at all

PS All stoolies from Chicago and environs can regale us with tales of one incredibly beautiful building after another--after living in Chicago for any lenghth of time you begin to think all of the remaining USA architectural fraternity as mere amateurs---even the gangsters wont join the school of Neo-money architecture so ashamed would they be of their building--beauty can become in certain extra ordinary situations, commercially obligatory

Question?-all through this GOOD weekend debate there has been talk about the "Black Vote" and the "Hispanic Vote" My Neighbours two to the East are Canadians born in Ghana, the Guy on the corner and his wife are Canadians born in Iran. Our favorite vegetable Merchant is Chinese born Canadian we don't tend to think of them as voting Blocs-why do you?? ;)

Brian

When the "Party system" in modern politics becomes the Party "cistern" in its advanced state of decadence, then commences what MIchels' referred to as the "Iron Law of Oligarchy"--

This "Law" describes the disappearance of the heroic age of Party Politics (which began two centuries ago) and turns into a group form of Ceasarism with only the Oligarchs posessing the privelege of using and abusing POWER; power that falls into the hands of the few who subsequently divide and conquor their votaries; and continue the atomising subdividing by distributing favors to their favorites and punishing their enemies

Therefor you have the BLOC vote (pun intended) conjoined with every other ethnic group vying for favors by the ehnics delivering what little power they have which is their Vote-

The Oligarchs are almost insane in their quest for power:witness the current mad race put on by both the Dems Pubs who despite knowing the immanent collapse of the economy will, instead of allowing their opponents to reap the whirlwind and walk in unopposed in the next electiion, fights to the death for the right to continue the endless spoliation of the treassury

Once enough time passes by and enough of the Fisc has been purloined and squandered by the Oligarchs the "Money system" the "Party System" vaporises and the remnants start Hail Hail Hailing "What the hell do we care for??

beardrrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: The answer;CEASAR,the Individual Tyrant

Archived