IDS World Markets Fri 7th March 08

Yesterday, while in the tire store waiting room, I got to watch Bloomberg TV for a couple hours. What a difference. They actually report the financial news in an unbiased way. They actually had guests who "got it" and told the truth! Even some of the talking heads "got it." I was impressed.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He believes in a strong dollar.  He supports a strong dollar.  An that's why starting next year they are going start making them with kevlar.  Because then Osama can't destroy our currency so easily!    :angry:  :blink:  :(

649577[/snapback]

Hoha

Its true that Bush believes in a Strong dollar--some say as strong as Joe Bonamo used to be...but to fair to the man, he also believes in a neuroshenic sawbuck, a choleric twenty , a feverish fifty, a splenetic one hundred, a mangy five hundred bill, a paroxysmatic long one and as for the rest of the finely letteredd minted products: let them put on a black hat with veil ,carry a tinkling bell, and conntinue to call out as all escappes from celebrated Leprosariums used to do:-- "Unclean, "Unclean" Beware "UNclean"

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: Now, Everytime I handle cash, I feel as Walter Reed must have felt when pulling the Wings of off recalcitrant mosquitoes.....

They're trying to scare the shorts into thinking it's a reversal day.

Again.

649612[/snapback]

The Fraudsters don't want the lows violated on Friday. It could set up a CRASS situation for Monday. We can't have that, could we? <_<

he also believes  in a neuroshenic sawbuck, a choleric twenty , a feverish fifty, a splenetic one hundred, a mangy five hundred bill, a paroxysmatic long one and as for the rest of the finely letteredd minted products:

649623[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you Presidential historians know of any 8 year presidential terms were the trends were as negative as this one? And god only knows how bad things are going to be by the time this one is over.

Archived