Truth In Advertising?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, FURom the way they're SMACKING the S&P down, it LOOKS as though we may have an answer to the question/issue of whether it will (SG's Wed. predix SNOTwithstanding) run away FURther to the upside FURom HERE.

That answer appears to be in the NEGATIVE, Captain.

Signed: claws crossed

That long-term downtrend line on the S&P at 915 or so is proving FURmidable resistance.

FRESH LOD JUNE DOOLAR :lol: 9840 ?-52

TROUBLE IN RIVER CITY :lol:

Hey Bearman, where's River City?

River City is the town in the play, The Music Man where they play Pool and Pool starts with a P and that rhymes with T and that starts Trouble. Yes my friend, Trouble. Big Trouble. Trouble in River City my friend.

We have a slew of 72s on the 90min to 480min SP futures chart ranging from 910 to 890. Until we get below all of those, we will not see any significant decline. So barring a "news" event, we may have to chop around up here a bit more. The good news is that they are starting to converge into a tighter range and the 90min looks to be losing thrust here. I will be much more comfortable being short once we breach 910 and the 90min starts rolling over. Until then, no major commitments, still scalpin' away.

1051636200288?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:SP03M&Interval=90:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=BB&Param1=72&Param2=200&Param3=&FontSize=10.gif

1051636200288?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:SP03M&Interval=240:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=BB&Param1=72&Param2=200&Param3=&FontSize=10.gif

1051636200288?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=CME:SP03M&Interval=480:255&Permission=1000&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=BB&Param1=72&Param2=200&Param3=&FontSize=10.gif

holy cow...

french press just announced SADAAM will speak to IRAQ people within 48 hours!!!

damn...why are the mini's ramping?

Thats the Saddam is alive rally.

Very similar to the Saddam is dead rally. :angry:

more like classic intervention to match all those offers that hit the tape...

so....rise and shine........HOW ARE YOU ALL YE STOOLITES?......not been on any other chat sites...too much to do.......remain poaition short...average 903.50 or so....added today at 922 a tad.......but that maybe just day stuff...oh how I love this.......

FRESH LOD JUNE DOOLAR :lol: 9840 ?-52

TROUBLE IN RIVER CITY :lol:

Hey Bearman, where's River City?

River City is the town in the play, The Music Man where they play Pool and Pool starts with a P and that rhymes with T and that starts Trouble. Yes my friend, Trouble. Big Trouble. Trouble in River City my friend.

That's a capital T

and it rhymes with P

and that's PPT

BIG TROUBLE!

holy cow...

french press just announced SADAAM will speak to IRAQ people within 48 hours!!!

damn...why are the mini's ramping?

Thats the Saddam is alive rally.

Very similar to the Saddam is dead rally. :angry:

more like classic intervention to match all those offers that hit the tape...

Same thing. Just todays excuse.

Archived