Up where we belong

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my gosh, I sold my DYN yeterday....shook out by the big money like a chump................this WED top call go blow up a bunch of people...this is where most traders go broke I would ssume...being off by even a week or 2 and it would be huge.....

Follow Doc's intraday commentary in Stooltrading, with accompanying charts at this link. The service includes Doc's frequent intraday observations re cmaps, cycles, and timing, on a message board where you can make comments and ask questions.

Stooltrading will be available by subscription only beginning May 5. A subscription signup page will be posted May 3.?

The Grand Opening Special subscription rates for Stooltrading will be $8.50 for a renewable but non-recurring one-week trial subscription, or $85 quarterly or $299 annually on an automatic renewal (cancelable at will) basis. Anals subscribers will be able to join Stooltrading at an annual rate of $259 with a special signup link from the Anals. These options will allow you to go on and off as you wish on a weekly basis, at an affordable price, or have a more convenient, better value longer term commitment.?There will be more info here in the days ahead.?

Many tanks for your support!

oh my gosh, I sold my DYN yeterday....shook out by the big money like a chump................this WED top call go blow up a bunch of people...this is where most traders go broke I would ssume...being off by even a week or 2 and it would be huge.....

Too early in the morning for me -- what are you trying to say in the second half of your message? Thanks.

If you have gotten the new QuoteTracker - check out the new pressure gauge on the right of each intr-day chart. They keep getting better and still free.

sweef,

Which feed do you use for QuoteTracker?

sweef, BB, do I have to download new or would it have updated? tks

That's odd.  There was an article in the NYT yesterday quoting a Non-Gov't source that claimed that median wages fell over the same period.  Which is it?

How am I supposed to believe that wages are going up that quickly in this economy?

I agree it's odd.

I don't know the details, but employee costs are wages, taxes, benefits, assignable overhead like training, and this report cites an index, which may in turn be seasonally adjusted, or fail to account for all business categories.

Look at how the costs of McCarty and his gang of 50 (all employees) were going up coincident with the costs of other employees going down at AMR.

rr

pressure gauge: It measures the number of shares (volume of trades) over the last 30 quotes.

It is the percentage of trades at above the ask (Green) vs. those at or

below bid (red).

Sweef,

I don't see the pressure gauge...where is it on the software?

It's a sidebar next to the price axis on the intraday charts. Just dbl click on any symbol in your list.

Miss MP is a May Day gal. You've got a couple more days to go yet BB. I'm sure she appreciates the thought though.

It feels like my B-Day today. My biggest POS BVF about to open down $3+. Yeah Baaaaby.

Way to go, KW :D

I thought MissMoneyPenny said today was her birthday....Oppsss.....I have to reprogram my brain registers... thanks

OFF-TOPIC, kind of.

Because it's before the open (and please don't reply to this after the open or Doc will be mad) --

Is anyone besides me beginning to have sensory overload from all the different threads and boards here? I've gotten to the point where I'm sure I'm missing someone's post that I'd like to see because there are so many places to look.

Yup

Ditto. :blink:

Archived