Your Morning Meditation - From Blackbelt

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, you wrote this on your new board, but it's not allowing me access.

Feel free to post questions or comments.

I guess that's until we register and subscribe, huh.

I did have a question: you say Poopal will issue us with a user name and password. This is getting a little confusing for me because by now I have quite a collection of them:

1. logging into the wire

2. logging into the anals

3. logging into talking stool

4. logging into new stooltrading.

I was wondering if there would be any way of simplifying this for us so we only need to log in once and your behind the scenes administrator can identify the subscription level (if any) of the person logging in. Not only would the process be simpler for us, but it would also ensure everyone used consistent avatars. Don't know if that is a great advantage for everyone, but I would certainly prefer it.

I'm sorry to be saying this, but I was an efficiency consultant and even spent two whole years as an internal auditor in my previous life, so this kind of thing sorta pops out naturally.

Regards, MWH

There is a link to the new Stooltrading near the top of the left column menu.

Anals subscribers can also access their private Talking Stool message board from a link in the left column menu.

I realize the new features will be a little confusing at first, but hopwe they add to your enjoyment of the site over the long haul!

UBS Index of Investor Optimism jumps in April By Julie Rannazzisi

The UBS Index of Investor Optimism rose to 66 in April from 5 in March. It was the largest one-month increase in the survey's history. Expectations for short-term return rose to 7.3 percent from 6.3 percent in March and 71 percent of investors said they expected a moderate or strong economic recovery in the next year. Additionally, 54 percent of investors believe the war with Iraq will have a positive economic impact on the U.S. over the coming months.

Just a reminder. Stool trading is for discussion of intraday cycles only. The Welcome Message has basic info on how it will work. Hopefully, that will naswer most questions.

Unfortunately, the boards are in separate folders and cannot be jointly administered. This board will remain a free an open service. Talking Stool is part of your Anals subscription. Stooltrading will be a seperate, subscriber only service. Once you have registered on each, you can move seamlessly between them. You will need to log in separately in Stooltrading and The Anals, but once logged in, you will be able to switch back and forth.

Since this is a one-person operation, and I have virtually zero technical expertise, this has to be the setup for now.

Again, to post, you only need to register once on each board. Yuor registration is permanent. You will need to log on once for each subscriber section, in each session you open. Normally that means once in the morning, unless you shut down your compuker. So if you subscribe to both the Anals and Stooltrading you will have two log-on's each morning. If you only subscribne to one, you will have only one log-on, same as now. So the new service will involve getting only one more log on.

uhh... :huh:

Archived