Oops!

A longer term chart here....

I don't buy this rally but I don't short it either.  Need sometime to put together a new plan for the downswing because the one I had planned to use went down the drain.

---Staying in cash is a position---

spx_ds.gif

BB.. Does your system allow overthrows above your target top of 918 and still fall under your original plan?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
two turds: ?no doubt all the central bank statists will try to intervene and try to slow the descent, ? but it is still sucking wind.

agreed. doesn't mean I can't go broke in the meantime :o

Once all the bears get wiped out then it will just keep going down. Look at Japan. Bears and bulls got milked.

Without the shorts this market would have been dead long ago. There is far too much volume for it to end.

:o

Biggest shorts (and probably the weakest) are the hedge hogs. Their ranks are thinning, but there are still many with money. The bottom will come when they are gone.

Miss MP, has KWave abandoned his thoughts of shorting this? I forget the specific levels he'd mentioned.

Still dong. Sorry to say this, but after that long white candle on the daily yesterday, he called me and said that could be the kick-off for the monster rally he's been talking about. He's posted those charts on LOB. I'll see if I can find the thread for ya. He was looking for a pullback a couple of days ago, but no signs of it yet.

To expand a bit:

yes there is intervention, but ultimately all they have to do is spook the hedge hogs and they do most of the work. Most of the panic buying (I have no figures to back this, it's only my opinnion) are them covering.

edit:

Days like today where the grind is slow and steady, is probably more real buying.

read an article this a.m. showing how low the velocity of money is, and that m3 has really slowed. Add to this the mgmt refi bubble that has taken quite a spike lower, and you get higher stock prices. I firmly think the greenspew feels his last bullet is to buy stocks. The clock is ticking and he is desperate that folks do not find out what a complete fraud he has been.

BB.. Does your system allow overthrows above your target top of 918? SnP almost at 920

That's a good question..

Until recently, no. The variance was within 3 points from the pivots. Those times that it was more than 3 points, the error was on my part, not the system. I was using the wrong pivots to calculate from.

At the bottom on March 12th, my projection was off by two days. In terms to time, that was too much. All good pivots came within just one day. That make me think that there are variances that I haven't encountered before. I need time to confirm this.

The reason I don't want to accept, just yet, that the next cycle to the upside begun, is because the projection for this cycle is 963. That means it will have to trade above the January high and as you see on the chart, that was a key pivot. If that happens 965 won't be enough to restrict the upside..

At the moment I'll stick with the dates... Price wise I'm cluless. The half-week chart I posted earlier pointed to a top. A drop will create "Holy Grail" patterns on the 60m charts, and hopefully after the run for the test early May we will see the top at the expected dates...

Archived