Breaking News

Still, it's not as bad as some people think, Terry said. "It's not great, but there are jobs," she said. Among the "hot" industries for graduates, according to a recent survey by international consulting firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas, are health care, security, insurance and consumer financial services.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/busi..._jobless23.html

So let me get this straight. Economic growth is going to come from:

Keeping people alive an additional 2 weeks (no offense to the infirm).

Protecting assets from hooligans (no offense to the miscreants).

Bleeding a few percentage points off of asset values.

Moving money from one account to another.

And of course, selling things on EBAY.

You know what? Hypertiger is dead on correct. When this does end, it will be quite the shitstorm.

The problem for us bears is that it may not end until we have monetized the entire globe and Iraqis (and others) are spending their days looking at stock quotes, refinancing their mortgages and swapping stuff on E-flea market

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EBAY, IMO is a sign that the econ is faltering, In a great err even a good economy people wouldnt be buying used items or selling their used items. I think we all know this and their number confirm it although it looks weaker than I thought when you take out the paypal numbers.

Indicator Oscillator is at 2.72 this morning, down from yesterday's 2.89. The Daily P/C ratio, 21 Day P/C ratio and Bullish Percent levels still aren't at levels which would indicate a top. However, the VIX and 60 Min TICK 20MA are at historically extreme levels.

As today will be day 8 of the current up move, I will be looking to short this AM, hopefully coinciding with a low P/C reading, a lowTRIN reading and a spike to the 1470 level on Nasdaq.

Oy-

Can you tile the charts vertically instead of horizontally?

I gotta cross the street to see the whole window. :lol: :lol:

Yeah...sorry doc.....I already noticed and edited.

Hope you have returned fresh to lead us out of this one LOL

Guest bullseatshitndie

Investors Intelligence # for the week:

Bulls 42.7

Bears 34.8

I am somewhat discouraged that the bull # dropped that much (7.9) in a rising market enviroment.

Archived