Breaking News

ANGRY IRAQIS DEMAND UTILITIES, SECURITY, DEMOCRACY, AND U.S. OUT BY THURSDAY

Thursday Deadline ?Problematic,? Garner Says

Angry Iraqis took to the streets of Baghdad today demanding that the U.S. restore water, power and security, establish democratic institutions, and get out of Iraq by Thursday at the latest.

The impatient Iraqis, fresh from twenty-four years of brutal dictatorship at the hands of Saddam Hussein, made it clear in their protests today that two weeks of American occupation were more than enough . . .

In full

And two of our own celebrate their one year anniversaries today:

an2.gifHappy Anniversary, jrcsoft.

an2.gifHappy Anniversary, RiffRaff.

And welcome back, Doc!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many tanks Glad!

Good Stool to all.

Doc was reluctant to release his Anals last night, but sooner or later, you gotta let go. So here it is.

The Last Road Apple

Many tanks to richmtn for pointing out that little $499.5 billion error, now corrected, in the Feed summary.

Exhaustion Gap?

Or a Gap and Go?

Lots of huge movers to the upside this morning, like AT&T...

Bears need to be very careful.

All shorts covered yesterday. No more shorts until 200-day is broken to the downside.

Now looking for longs.

Hi rog-

Let's just say it had its good and bad points. :mellow:

Met stoolie GregFokker on a nice spring Sunday in Mtl. Then went farther north, where most days the temps were between 15 and 45 degrees. Found a nice little chalet on Lac Souris for the summer.

Watching the market off and on provided more than it's share of distateful moments. Cat's away mice will play, right?

915 is the completion another 360 degree cycle from the 789, March 12 low. This cycle was in effect since the market traded 3 points above 874 (which was the completion of the first short term cycle).

As long as the market holds below 918 (915 +3), the upside objectives of the rally since March 12 have been achieved. As I posted yesterday, time wise the top came sligthly early. That leads me to think that if 915 is the the top of this cycle, the market will pullback and back and fill till next week or the following one when it will try to retest this level and put the orthodox top.

On more "traditional" methods, the majority of the timeframes I follow are trending (ADX > 30) which means that in all these timeframes (5m up to 120m) every pullback will meet buying and testing of the high.

Last possibility...If the market initiates another 360 degree cycle by trading above 918 it will move substantially higher from current levels. Personally I don't see it right now but if that happens I'll update with my thoughts.

Exhaustion Gap?

Or a Gap and Go?

Lots of huge movers to the upside this morning, like AT&T...

Bears need to be very careful.

All shorts covered yesterday. No more shorts until 200-day is broken to the downside.

Now looking for longs.

No doubt that the move thru 905 is thinning the bear ranks.

Archived