Speaking Of Dinner Parties, Al...

I can't find anything on SUNW, but its down 3% AH.

16:04 ET SUNW Sun Microsystems reports in line (3.32 -0.03)

Reports Q3 (Mar) net of breakeven, in line with the Multex consensus of $0.00; revenues fell 10.2% year/year to $2.79 bln vs the $2.94 bln consensus

Appreciate it, thanks.

Isn't your quote from Fear and Loathing?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple of funnymental thoughs on tonight's earnings, don't know where a stoolie should post these things so...

AMD and especially SNDK both had earnings helped by better than expected flash sales. Didn't see SNDK mention INTC as a factor in their good earnings, but it appears they may have benefitted from INTC's failed attempt to raise prices 40% (not too greedy, eh?). But INTC also mentioned they don't intend to allow those market share losses to continue, fwiw.

FWIW

I tossed this annotated chart a few trading days ago, as in last Friday. I went long friday night.

ABC Flats preceed BULLISH and BIG moves following.... as we saw early this week to surprise of many.... the chart below had my red arrow going up before it occurred... waves do work if one can understand them... of course, this is hard I admit.

SG says today was a wave 2 pullback within a 5 wave move up... a pause... a refresher.... and there is MUCH more upside coming...

I dont know shit...

post-3-1050529239.gif

s60.png

Bounce or break?

Me thinks after a weak scam week 1-day cycle pop tomorrow, probably peaking at EXACTLY 12:57 pm, heh, heh [ya gotta love Al Capone!] where the KEY-Passover is tomorrow, as in it's time to PASSOVER the bullish nonsense being bandied about.

Then, after a down afternoon tomorrow this down action continues for Monday, Easter Monday, [is the U.S. market open Monday?] where a symetrical and opposite mega-gap [break] appears which will be the inverse identical twin of March 21 in amplitude and duration.

Easter Monday is the resurection, as in the resurection of the bear market. Hey, I don't make this shit up, blame the Matrix. :shocked

So, basically, the prudent thing to do would be to LOAD THE BOAT with shorts at 12:57 pm tomorrow. Sell the farm, mortgage the kitty-cat, seduce a breasty but lascivious banker babe, whatever, It's Last Stop On The Crapper Express.

Archived