Does This Remind You Of Anything?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to ask if you ever sleep, Glad. But after looking at that site I can understand for sure why you're up in the middle of the night. Makes you kinda wonder what the people who invent that stuff would be like if you had them over for dinner party. :o

Anyway.....

Uncle Buck is down against the English speaking countries, Pound, Aussie Buck and Looney, but up against the Euro, Swiss Franc and Yen, so this chart is kinda deceptive.

intraday.gif?s...w=15&a=2&v.gif

USA Stock Futures Around 900 on the Sphincters and 1080 on the Dead-Duck ($27.00 on the QQQ's)

Globex Flash Quotes Link

Asia-Pacific Markets Generally Higher Second day in a row the Nick-me couldn't hold 7900.

Top Stories From Bloomberg

Microsoft, Intel, Texas Earnings Suggest Slump May Be Easing; Shares Rise

Microsoft Corp., Intel Corp., Texas Instruments Inc. and Motorola Inc.'s sales in the past quarter and forecasts for demand suggested to some investors a slump in technology spending is easing.

Asian Stocks Rise; Fujitsu, Tokyo Electron, Samsung Electronics, Benq Gain

Citigroup Is Hired by Telekom Malaysia in Bid for Indonesia's Excelcomindo Bloomberg

AM Market Call By CNNMoney

Doc and Gladiator: humble request

Any chance of leaving IDS World Markets forum open a bit longer? It was closed at 2.15 today which is before the Asian markets closed and the European markets opened. In fact would there any problem in making it a 24 hr forum? I don't think it would clash with the regular IDS which is more about the intraday action in US....

Aussie market: up on open and then sideways although the action not as bullish as yesterday. The All Ords closed at 2944.4 which is just through the previous high 2941.6 on 7/4 so whether it can be classed as a retest or not I'm not sure... Looking at the last 5 intraday charts, today could be considered a consolidation at the high which may lead to more upside. Arrrgh no wonder Mark pulled the pin....

The golds marginally green today in general so something's gotta give soon.....

Crystal Ball Consensus:

http://www.feargreed.com

The secondary high will likely be extended to April 17 (my friend, Walter Studnicki?s original date, publisher of Turning Point) ?when Mars is in conjunction with natal Pluto.?

uncanny how this guy pins the market with fiber nacho's, squats, and the stars

-----

http://trending123.com/annotated/chart_of_nasdaq.htm

Good Morning All,

Yes, I am back at work at the Rock Quarry. Yesterday I could not be on IDS as I was in meetings all day with other fakers.

I will be continuing my imitation of a human type with the above mentioned all day today and most of Thursday as well.

I want to take this moment to wish everyone in Stoolville a Happy Passover and a Happy Easter!

I am still long XLNX from Friday at 23.98. Since I will not be able to monitor things today, I have put in a limit sell at 25.76. I plan to short as soon as I can monitor things regularly again. Hopefully, Thursday afternoon.

Take care all.

Da Mouse :grin:

Best SELL indicator in the pack?

VXN, $CPC 21day, BPOEX?

No, the Ace of Spades - Abbey Cohen

- trumps even the 2 jokers

- Cramer & Kudlow. :blink:

"Goldman Sachs chief investment strategist

Abby Joseph Cohen recommended reducing

a fixed-income rating in a model portfolio

on the belief that U.S. economic growth

"will accelerate from the war-dampened

pace in early 2003." She also recommended

emphasizing economic sensitivity when selecting stocks".

Archived