Conciseness

OYSTER

First off want to say PROPS TO YOU, you are not only a class act, but a very impressive trader.

Im not sure what charts, graphs, software etc you use, but you are clearly the man to follow, watch, learn from here.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts to keep us informed, I just cant keep up with your swift moves...

Was nice to see your cycles calling for a topping, as they confirm my 27.43 QQQ top, and 1423 NASGAP top as well.

We have to see a minimal pullback of 38 or 50% of this move.

On Q's, that puts us around (27.14 less 23.53)

25.34 ish.... a 50% fibo pullback

Should be some more bad earnings warnings nigh...

Speaking of class acts...welcome back, SG. You hung your ass out there for all to see and didn't waiver. Keep the posts coming.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im STILL watching 1423 and 27.43 as mentioned numerous times for past week or so...

Fundamentals underneath the economy are declining very very fast.... deflation is starting to finally hit consumer sector, 2/3 of GDP

Markets do what they want, bear rallies are always fast, sharp, quick.... everyone bails right at the top...

Im a stubborn mule, but I got plenty of equity and profit from Dec highs, so doesnt matter much to me, I can tolerate pain moreso than most...

If she blows past 27.43, we head to 30 on Q's

OYSTER

First off want to say PROPS TO YOU, you are not only a class act, but a very impressive trader.

Im not sure what charts, graphs, software etc you use, but you are clearly the man to follow, watch, learn from here.

I just wanted to thank you for your efforts to keep us informed, I just cant keep up with your swift moves...

Was nice to see your cycles calling for a topping, as they confirm my 27.43 QQQ top, and 1423 NASGAP top as well.

We have to see a minimal pullback of 38 or 50% of this move.

On Q's, that puts us around (27.14 less 23.53)

25.34 ish.... a 50% fibo pullback

Should be some more bad earnings warnings nigh...

SG...many thx......and I am glad you are still around here......because also good to follow

this is only one cycle which move down now into October.....

the other 2 I follow

1st tops near here

2nd is up into May

I suspect we are near to topping here....where we have seen most of the gains into May in the last week.......we then see a setback higher low and then another move to highs in May....the other way is we go straight down and do not touch the sides.....both at the moment look for pullback near here hopefully.

I'm getting the feeling that any "retrace" is simply going to be a sideways pattern. Shorts trying to time the top keep getting blown out and those shorts on the sideline are to shellshocked to come back in. Where is the selling from this madness going to come from? I'll wait for a failed retest of a top or a reversal day to short.

Guest Grizzly Bear

Futures up big...

It appears that the wise guys use overnight jams either way to set up key reversals.

I have noticed that whenever there is a major double-digit move that seem to come from nowhere, it is often a signal that the wise guys are setting up an outside reversal day in the opposite direction.

So...whenever the futures are up big--be looking for a daily leg top and reversal down.

Conversely, whenever the futures are down big, be on the lookout for a daily low setup and reversal to upside for key reversal day.

Makes sense to me that they would try to stretch their longs with upside jam, and stretch their shorts with the opposite.

Archived