Exhausting to watch

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time amzn was down 20% AH,it was up 10% the next day.

$20 bucks is a start though.

What a poor performance despite all this "free" money flying around goes to show you how hard it is to push on a string (the massive mountain of world wide debt along with World wide competition and technology creating the perfect deflationary environment). Can not predict the future but keep an eye on Crude Oil $60 are on tap

Facebook to file $5 billion IPO Wednesday

The preliminary IPO filing sets the stage for a May market of the world's largest social network, IFR reported, a coming-out party that will dwarf almost any before that, including Google Inc's $2 billion IPO.

Final pricing would not be set for several months, during which the size of the IPO could be increased should investor demand warrant it, IFR added

http://www.reuters.c...E80U29V20120131

Facebook is MONTHS from coming public,they are just filing the initial paperwork.

IPO not expected till May or so.

The filing means nothing

Yes, and Facebook means nothing. Just another distraction for the masses. A very effective tool for the powers to keep the sheep grazing in the pen, while the whole world crumbles. I know adults who check Facebook at least once an hour on their smart phones. I know kids who don't get away from it a combined hour a day. They feel compelled to tell the whole world about the "great" life they are experiencing, even as the foundation underneath them is quickly deteriorating. If some of these Facaholics were isolated from any contact with social media for just a few days, their brains would stroke out, sending them into severe convulsions, coma, then death. It's almost like some strange religious cult, the power that it has.......

Ok, starting to sound a little like Shorty....

Yes, and Facebook means nothing. Just another distraction for the masses. A very effective tool for the powers to keep the sheep grazing in the pen, while the whole world crumbles. I know adults who check Facebook at least once an hour on their smart phones. I know kids who don't get away from it a combined hour a day. They feel compelled to tell the whole world about the "great" life they are experiencing, even as the foundation underneath them is quickly deteriorating. If some of these Facaholics were isolated from any contact with social media for just a few days, their brains would stroke out, sending them into severe convulsions, coma, then death. It's almost like some strange religious cult, the power that it has.......

Ok, starting to sound a little like Shorty....

If market conditions suck in May,they will just push it back until they get a good market to sell into.

Just like any other deal....

I just don't understand the hype over the filing It could come in april or 3 years from now :glare:

If market conditions suck in May,they will just push it back until they get a good market to sell into.

Just like any other deal....

I just don't understand the hype over the filing It could come in april or 3 years from now :glare:

Procedurally that might not be a problem... however, we are talking about Da Facebook. A postponement likely will not be good for inveshtor shentiment.

Archived