B4 The Bell Fry day 8/20/04

DrStool

I wonder how many of my tax dollars went towards jamming the USD back up over 88?

Overheard on the Al G Batphone line early this morning...

"Hey Fukui-san. Why don't you just print a bunch of Yen, and use your European FOREX reserves to support the dollar and we'll just slip another $50B of T-Bones into your custody account. Everyone wins."

Well, everyone except the worlds citizens and their kids. Right Al and Fukui?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how many of my tax dollars went towards jamming the USD back up over 88?

Overheard on the Al G Batphone line early this morning...

"Hey Fukui-san. Why don't you just print a bunch of Yen, and use your European FOREX reserves to support the dollar and we'll just slip another $50B of T-Bones into your custody account. Everyone wins."

Well, everyone except the worlds citizens and their kids. Right Al and Fukui?

They're all nothing but NWO fascist criminals. Say good-bye to what now almost laughably passes as free markets. The government must control everything.

Morning Crew---Well, well, well option expiry, the Sheep are to assume the position and they will they are all long. Window at the Bell for 30 minutes we open down for what should be a down up down day. Helmets on, Buckle up, moved my stop to 1098 to get clear of the open! ;)

9:14am 08/20/04 Treasurys higher as record oil prices seen limiting Fed?($TNX)?By Rachel Koning

Here we go again. Not factually wrong -- she's accurately conveying what Mad Al has said.

But every central bankster in history -- until Mad Al -- knew that you have to lean against rising oil prices. Dear oil is the WORST kind of cost-push inflation, because it affects EVERYBODY - biz, govt, consumers, farmers, mfrs.

Now, for the first time in human history, a central bankster is committed to accommodate and monetize runaway oil prices.

We have been granted front-row seats at an epic train wreck. It's kind of fun and exciting at first. Then you realize real people are getting hurt ... :o

9:14am 08/20/04 Treasurys higher as record oil prices seen limiting Fed?($TNX)?By Rachel Koning

Here we go again. Not factually wrong -- she's accurately conveying what Mad Al has said.

But every central bankster in history -- until Mad Al -- knew that you have to lean against rising oil prices. Dear oil is the WORST kind of cost-push inflation, because it affects EVERYBODY - biz, govt, consumers, farmers, mfrs.

Now, for the first time in human history, a central bankster is committed to accommodate and monetize runaway oil prices.

We have been granted front-row seats at an epic train wreck. It's kind of fun and exciting at first. Then you realize real people are getting hurt ... :o

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the stock market and the bond market continue to whistle along the lane, nary a care in the world.

It's a proven fact.

None of this stuff matters anymore.

Until it does.

POR in 2004 or 2005? That's the only question.

Could we get a surprise interest rate hike in the face of runaway oil? I guess it depends on when they no longer consider it "transitory".

:unsure: :blink: :unsure:

Archived