The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guten tag liebe stoolies!

cyclist,

you saw this action in DAX today? 7 a.m. new york time was "deadline" for the options. At 6.a.m. DAX was at 3020, then came the bear attack: down to 2980 right at the deadline.

Right now DAX is underperforming monster style B)

I have developed three new proprietary trading systems which I refer to as Scamenstein ?, Thiefvision ? and Sauron's Advisor ? now to be collectively referred to as "Sheeples Tool" ?.

Please be careful not to infringe my SheepleSoft ? SRM (Stool Resources Manglement) software suite.

rr

I have developed three new proprietary trading systems which I refer to as Scamenstein ?, Thiefvision ? and Sauron's Advisor ? now to be collectively referred to as "Sheeples Tool" ?.

Please be careful not to infringe my SheepleSoft ? SRM (Stool Resources Manglement) software suite.

rr

If he does, would you know of an attorney to use for the lawrsuit ? ...in NYC?

rr

I heard that Anoscope was developing a new alternative operating system for us Stoolies, based on Linux -- I think he's going to call in LinLax....... :lol:

Temporary Open Market Operations: 12/20/2002

Maturity Date: 12/26/02

Delivery Date: 12/20/02

The Desk has entered the market announcing: 6 day RP

Temporary Operations Statistics:

Treasury Collateral Operation Agency Collateral Operation Mortgage-Backed Collateral Operation

Weighted Average Rate

1.264 1.290 1.300

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.260 1.290 1.300

Highest Rate Submitted 1.270 1.290 1.300

Lowest Rate Submitted 1.200 1.240 1.260

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 26.900 16.050 16.550

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 1.732 0.317 0.951

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 3

fxfox, still short a little dax but it's up on the day and the hourly macds i watch are turning up. I think we can get an uptick to add to shorts, but I may just cover here and look to really pounce later. good luck

i always take postions based on hourlies, cant have a good risk/reward when i trade the 15 mins or so.

Watch the downtrendline from 3196 over 3097, currently line is at 2996, will try to re-short there.

Archived