Bubble Play Book Bookends The Mania with Super Bowl?

I wrote a stoopid article right around the time the TONY DOW was bobbing for apples at 10,000 in September of 2010. That was when the college and pro football season kicked off and I penned my bubble playbook article. Click on the red letters and read it. Now! Thank you. No? Why didn’t you read it? Why? The Bubble Playbook is like finding buried treasure. It is the key to irrelevance. The Bubble Playbook article was the day Crapvision ran out of TONY DOW 10000 hats as we crossed over the Rubicon so many times the pigmen ended up throwing rice at Maria Barto Tony Romo (in honor of the Super Bowl) at the end of the day as she yelped “Aszh We Szpeak! The TONY DOW iszh the best!” She really really sucks. Putrid. Yech! Large mouth bug eyed bass. She has lost the Austin Powers mojo and I bet has bad breath and farts a lot. Friggin woman talks like she has cotton balls stuffed in her cheeks and doesn’t have an ounce of brains to share with the world. Plus she is getting old. Big time liability on “if your hips are big you are fired” [...]

View the full article

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived