December 17, 1903

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty women scramble men's ability to assess the future

Psychologists in Canada have finally proved what women have long suspected - men really are irrational enough to risk entire kingdoms to catch sight of a beautiful face.

Biologists have long known that animals prefer immediate rewards to greater ones in the future. This process, known as "discounting the future", is found in humans too and is fundamental to many economic models.

http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994469

And so, with this eighteen hundred and fifty third post, it is hereby noted that at 10:03 AM on December 17, 2001, exactly two years ago today, yours truly became part of this community.

Well beermarket , they started surprising me on Moanday,

I thought I'd be broke by now.

Of coarse there is always this afternon.

Jeez CA , it part of the secret code ring stuff.

Talk to jr now and get your ring.

Eff lance a lot and all the rest of those guys.

Get it eff lance wink wink.

HUH? "BofA says the stocks are expensive compared to valuations in all prior cycles except the bubble in 2000. Applied Materials (21.33 +0.01) on a price-to-sales basis is now more expensive than at any other time in its history except for the bubble in 2000. Firm would anticipate a major orrection in semi-equipment stock prices in the first half of 2004 as investors shift from momentum investing back to valuation investing"

Well beermarket , they started surprising me on Moanday,

I thought I'd be broke by now.

Of coarse there is always this afternon.

Jeez CA , it part of the secret code ring stuff.

Talk to jr now and get your ring.

Eff lance  a  lot    and all the rest of those guys.

Get it    eff lance  wink wink.

farmer, if i were a wall street crook, i'd look to break into's last week's panic low, jsut to freak em out. that and falling aggreagates would help...

"they" may not be sooooo lucky.

i'm watching trigger on finger.

* eff lance & mike.

HUH? "BofA says the stocks are expensive compared to valuations in all prior cycles except the bubble in 2000. Applied Materials (21.33 +0.01) on a price-to-sales basis is now more expensive than at any other time in its history except for the bubble in 2000. Firm would anticipate a major orrection in semi-equipment stock prices in the first half of 2004 as investors shift from momentum investing back to valuation investing"

Probably just read Hickey's letter..guess he didn't get the Matrix memo..

Archived