The Interconnected Web Of All Life

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HA HA HA - with today's data and the revisions, "hundreds of thousands" of new jobs. Jobs spewing out of a fire hose. Jobs out the wazoo!

As usual, when Diana Olick first enunciated the magic number, you could hear Kudlow on the laugh track, goin' "WAHOO!" and slappin' his knee.

Well, bring it on, as they say. This is the sixth day in a row of SUPER BLOWOUT statistics. Great, just great. So what are they gonna do for us next week?

I must know a lot of losers, because they're not finding all these great jobs.

Crapvision guest pointing out that with these revisions going back 2 months, net jobs were created in Q3 - removing the "only" negative from the "blowout" GDP.

Contrary to what I've been reading (including here) about a recovery in Germany, industrial production there unexpectedly fell for a 2nd straight month.

The woohoos on CBNC, oh my - well, time to change the channel (or well past time most would stay). Ooops, before I could get to the remote, Krudlow says stocks will go up even as the Fed raises rates. It's boooolish.

You know, I can live with underperforming horribly over the past 1 year.

I can live with identifying heatmappers like IIJI, GOAM, AOLa, etc well in advance of their big moves but failing to capitalize.

I can live with constant gaps over resistance.

I can live with 30% kneecappings on previously unbeatable stocks.

I can live with stocks being overvalued by a factor of 100%.

I can live with Bookie Al doing everything he can to save the planet and f*cking things up for future generations.

I can live with the Administration making a middle east land grab to secure cheap oil for debt-addicted Americans.

What I can't handle is the fact that the eminent Asshole, Larry Kurdlow was right and I was wrong.

Guest bullseatshitndie

es only up 3 now on this "stellar" job #, please.

the spx and 10yr futures pattern identical to 1987. the clock is ticking bulls, you have 20 spx pts left and it's over. 1st high comes in nov 17, a retest of slight takeout comes nov 28, then it's over.

kudlow can then bend over and kiss my a$$.

perhaps someone can tell me what part of this fiction is not already priced in the mkt?

SG has been forecasting nas 2600 in 2004- looks like we get there sooner. All that production capacity will be fully utilized and companies will have to invest in new equipment to fulfill the flood of new spending. Of course, the ATM machine currently known as "your house" will lose it's effectiveness as rates go thru the roof, but the millions of jobs created will offset that minor caveat. :D

Archived