March Madness Failure?

TE you are all Rock and Roll - all The Time  :P

I am starting to feel like a DJ. Great song, great request. Now get yer arse to NYC this Thursday. :grin:

I don't only post songs here though. That call of 853 wasn't too bad. :wink2:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic- Is there a way to empty my hard drive?

I am donating my computor to a charity and want to empty all my files before presenting it to them.

Re-format the drive and it's done.

There is software available to purge your hard drive. Reformatting will NOT make data unrecoverable.

I was debating whether to tell TE the same thing. On the other hand, even if you do a full wipe of the drive with special software, info can even then still be recovered through even more sophisticated methods. As long as it's a standard machine and doesn't have the secret of the Colonel's 7 herbs and spices on it, a plain old format should be more than adequate. It would cost thousands of dollars to even attempt to recover bits and pieces beyond that point. Donate away. :D

Off topic- Is there a way to empty my hard drive?

I am donating my computor to a charity and want to empty all my files before presenting it to them.

Re-format the drive and it's done.

How do I do dat der thing? :wacko:

TE-you should have gotten a recovery disc w/ the computer. Put it in and it will tell you what to do. Choose the option with the big WARNING that says you will lose everything on your hard drive.

TE: Since this is an area that I have some expertise in I will offer some cheap advice. :unsure:

The re-formatting of the disk drive will not wipe out the data that is already on the disk. I have recovered data very easily from "wiped" disks many times. If you really want to clean the disk (and be sure it's gone) utilize some of the tools available.

Here is a suggestion that I know works very well...

CyberScrub

I'll be simple and brief. As mentioned on Friday, we are now finishing up the EOM crime window and forensic analysis is right on track for selling to resume. Previous spikes were criminal in nature relating merely to OE bailouts and EOM. WE are now past 'earnings' markup season and there will be no war until the 101st gets into place which isn't until March 15 the earliest. This I beleive means running room in a 'no crime' window over the next 10 days or so since PigMEN know their easiest direction is to head South with no shilling to be done North until or around the week before the next OE criminal operation beginning on the 14th. Over the last several weeks, forensic analysis of stock operation has been quite accurate in revealing the psychopathic intent of the Hoods and Bosses crowd. Ewaves are beyond me. I haven't the time or the inclination and I much prefer sex anyway. So I will adher to a simpleton's forensic analysis. Down we go into mid March time cluster than another Racketeering bounce. Invasion not likely until the 3 dark days just before the next new moon, meaning on or around the 25th. Most savvy floor trading Hogs will know the date before dim George does. All the rest is noise imo, see you guys later, buddhadropping

Every day, Doc is amazed at the amount of work Mark puts in for us, not to mention his extraordinary talent. The most amazing thing is that he does it without compensation! Once a month Doc likes to give you the opprotunity to show that you support Mark in his efforts.

Wouldn't you like to show your appreciation to Mark, as well as support his continued efforts on our behalf? Would you like to support the continued free operation of the Mark to Market forum and the Stool Pigeons Wire? You can! Just click the big "Thanks Mark" button. It will take you to a secure payment form at Paypal. You can contribute whatever amount you wish, as well as add a few comments in the comment box on the Paypal form.

Doc will send 77.5% of your contribution to Mark.

20% will be used to defray the costs of operating the Stool Pigeons Wire, which have risen exponentially as the board has grown. You stoolies who have been around for awhile are well acquainted with Capitalstool's growing pains. As the board has grown, and the need for speed grows with it, the server costs have risen astronomically, going from a few hundred dollars a year to thousands. Advertising dollars alone do not offset the cost increase. Doc wants to keep the messsage boards free, or at least supported by voluntary contributions, but he needs your help to do it. With about 5,000 regular daily visitors, it would only take a small contribution from most of you, or a big contribution from a few of you who can easily afford it, to make that goal an ongoing reality!

This is Doc's way of saying Many Tanks to Mark for sharing his his hard work and extraordinary talent with us! Doc thinks your thousands of fans will agree, and will send along a measure of their appreciation!

OK! Stoolies and wndysrfers, lets show Mark how much his hard work and unique insights really mean to you. Send a measure of your support to Mark right now! Just click the big thank you button and fill out the Paypal form! It only takes a minute!

Many tanks for your support!

Doc

Paypal, a subsidiary of eBay, is the web's largest payment service, serving millions of reistered users. Paypal is fast, secure, and free. For more information, go to http://www.paypal.com

nun nun uh nun nun uh-hey-hey goodbye! What a difference a day makes. Prechter says triangle finished and so is the market-is he right?? This time I think so-we had a big outside down day with a higher high, lower low and lower close that is BEARISH as HELL. NazQuack traced out a beautiful ENDING diagonal triangle as my buddy END said it is a defining moment for NDX. Pile I think we are A-OK but we did NOT get what Neely wanted we will soon find out if what we got was enough. 853 held like a trooper so a break of 806 should be IMMINENT. That article of Buffets (link on p.1) should be read by everyone-when the oracle of Omaha says derivatives are a systemic risk to our whole financial system people will LISTEN-watch that story get legs. Someone thought O'Higgins was a reporter-Nooo he is one of the finest and most expensive market advisors out there and he has been saying depression for a looong time-now he is getting press. A quote from the Bible "The elliott Wave principle" "E waves in Bearish Triangles appear to most as the kick off of a new up trend. They almost always have a tendency to stage a false breakout above the triangle boundary line accompanied by strongly supportive new when in fact it is preparing to move in the opposite direction" That was written by Frost many years ago-what goes around comes around ! Trade Safe!

Archived