IDS World Markets Fri 5th October 07

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We won't know the long term implications of this move until we have a better sense of where the market is likely to be at the end of the month. I would think that we need to get to mid month first before making any forecasts beyond the next couple weeks.

In the meantime, please refrain from incendiary broad brush statements.

613165[/snapback]

Had to beat Shorty to it...........

post-1110-1191614802.jpg

No politics either... :lol:

613170[/snapback]

What restaurant did he get those burritos? I want to make sure I don't ever eat there.

We won't know the long term implications of this move until we have a better sense of where the market is likely to be at the end of the month. I would think that we need to get to mid month first before making any forecasts beyond the next couple weeks.

613165[/snapback]

post-1110-1191614802.jpg

613170[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

post-2457-1191614949.jpg

613165[/snapback]

post-1110-1191614802.jpg

613170[/snapback]

What restaurant did he get those burritos? I want to make sure I don't ever eat there.

613173[/snapback]

Just hoping he doesn't get GAS later...

So it isn't a full holiday in the US on monday? Damn.. it is down here, but because of Columbus.

We celebrate the Battle of Angamos. Which we lost, btw. Big time. We lost the sea and any possibility of defending the country, so the chileans just waltzed right in all the way to Lima. My great grandfather's cousin, Miguel Grau, was the "War Hero" in that battle, as he got blown to smithereens in his ship by a chilean cannon.

Yep, a great holiday to celebrate.

613165[/snapback]

post-1110-1191614802.jpg

613170[/snapback]

613173[/snapback]

Probably this one...

It even comes with a warning

post-1762-1191615202.jpg

Archived