Lingerie Ads Denied?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MouseyD, sounds good so I cracked one open now to celebrate the pig's death.

Just read Anals, just think of all the Refi money squandered on useless tech stocks - ha, ha ... suuuuuckers. How many times do we have to go through this drill? Will they ever learn? Guess SNOT! Oh well, more money for my account.

Get on board on the next pop or green day. I can still hear Arch's voice in my mind.

"...then a terrible, terrible first quarter"

Yes, a complete "horror show". No one except Stoolies and Wall St crooks are prepared for it. Furthest thought in most people's mind right now is a devastating decline. B)

Guest hemroid2

shes a superfreak the kind you dont bring home to mama shes allright

with the grace of Jah we can all tear it up big again tomorrow (or at least not get whacked too bad)

Guest Guest_buddhadropping

Just checked in after days and days adrift from the material world. Good to see things are hopping mad at Stool. Regarding Dan Niles? That rat filth has drained billions from retail accounts by contributing weekly to the ongoing media campaign of smoke,mirrors and obfuscation. He is the bastard twin of Jack'hatchet-face'Grubman and he works as an ugly,deformed,vestigial limb of the Matrix propaganda machine. People like that should be horse whipped before a mass audience, not referenced as topics of legitimate conversation. Noting the action from a distance, TA Dog Food Science indicates more selling to come. Precisely why the criminals at large who run the circus will resist with the full fury and miscreance of the United States Feed. As I said back in late October, they want this thing propelled to a higher levels into January. They want to hoist these grotesque hooters into a Dow DDD cup and sell them as squeezable for the 2004 bonnanza. I would not underestimate the Machine's ability to confound,bewilder and deny market reality for a while longer. Anyone who doubts this just take a gander at the Constitution shredding and War mongering that have now become the norm. All dissent is derided and marginalized, all fear is hyped and heliumed to the moon, the enemy is now everywhere, and a predetermined attack date is in the books. A government that is hurtling full speed into facism is not a government that is shy about manipulating at the first sign of market weakness. Again I repeat. We do not get real selling without a significant geopolitical shock which cannot be anticipated,discounted or sanitized. until then it is my beleif that all selling will be met with organized and sustained jamming thru the feel good Santa season. best to all, b.d.

My, my ... lest we forget just a week ago, we were all in despair... the bear market was over, and Greenspan was just going to inflate this bubble into the Ionosphere... And now, we switch to this juicy format... bears salivating all over the pages... could it be? as bad as Maria on a Monday morning? Could be...

Just remember folks... I said it, Doc threatened to handcuff and gag me for saying it... but one more time... Anything is possibull... So don't be surprised at all if the stage managers mesmerize you once again by taking it just a little higher to force you out of the game, just when things were looking good... they are trying very hard to discourage you, because only so many shares can be short to make this work... that is to achieve a real dump in the stock... too many shares short make it tougher to drive these things down... So, don't be surprised when and if they try to run you off your short... the real sellers can make out like bandits....

I decided not to wait and fired up the other computer.

**rant on**

Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following Multiple Choice test. (The events are actual cuts from past history. They actually happened! Do you remember?)

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:

a. Olga Corbitt

b. Sitting Bull

c. Arnold Schwartzeneger

d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:

a. Lost Norwegians

b. Elvis

c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women

d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:

a. John Dillinger

b. The King of Sweden

c. The Boy Scouts

4. In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:

a. A pizza delivery boy

b. Pee Wee Herman

c. Geraldo Rivera

5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:

a. The Smurfs

b. Davy Jones

c. The Little Mermaid

6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:

a. Captain Kid

b. Charles Lindberg

c. Mother Teresa

7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:

a. Scooby Doo

b. The Tooth Fairy

c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid

8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:

a. Richard Simmons

b. Grandma Moses

c. Michael Jordan

9. In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:

a. Mr. Rogers

b. Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems

c. The World Wrestling Federation

10. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US

Pentagon and the other was diverted to a crash by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:

a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd

b. The Supreme Court of Florida

c. Mr. Bean

11. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:

a. Enron

b. The Lutheran Church

c. The NFL

12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:

a. Bonny and Clyde

b. Captain Kangaroo

c. Billy Graham

Nope, .........I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's

security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning former Governors.

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder headed attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense feel doubly ashamed of themselves. As the writer of the award winning story Forest Gump so aptly put it, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

***rant off***

MouseyD, sounds good so I cracked one open now to celebrate the pig's death.

Just read Anals, just think of all the Refi money squandered on useless tech stocks - ha, ha ... suuuuuckers. How many times do we have to go through this drill? Will they ever learn? Guess SNOT! Oh well, more money for my account.

Get on board on the next pop or green day. I can still hear Arch's voice in my mind.

"...then a terrible, terrible first quarter"

Yes, a complete "horror show". No one except Stoolies and Wall St crooks are prepared for it. Furthest thought in most people's mind right now is a devastating decline. B)

Yep, you're right. No more time to shit around. Next green day (if I get one) I'll hop off the long and turn it into a short for the big one. :D

Brian4, Richmtn: thanks for info on golds.

I just shared an awesome bottle of Red

with a friend from a leading Boston business

school.

He started pulling out all these

neat datastream graphs. Man this guy is good.

I will have to share some details tomorrow.

But it's not a pretty picture.

I will share one titbit - the NAHB 6 months Expectation Index is apparently a good indicator of consumption.

Comes out on the 15th of each month. He said to keep

a close eye on the coming months figures. As once consumption rolls over, the market is toast.

Also whilst inventory overhang in non-tech has been worked off - their remains a major inventory overhang

in technology.

The only thing that can save the US is a quick middle east resolution and a plunge in Oil prices.

Major Piles:

You are on the money man!

We could make one hell of a list of all the south bound indicators.

They will fight to keep this pig up.

Looks like too much for the boyz to keep fighting. They can try to re-write TA but they will fail.

The funny thing about this 2-month rally is it followed the weekly chart to the tee with the macd, stoch, rsi, adx.

Now it is time for the indicators to turn south any day now.

Ford sales down 18%, GM down 17%, Chrysler down I think 14%.

Housing is going to collapse now that winter is creeping in.

Should be a riot.

The bears will have a field day!

This will all come tumbling down very soon unlike never seen before.

CYA

Torah Man,

Great post. Earlier this year Madame Dung and I took a plane from JFK in NY to Orlando. When we got to the carry-on inspection area, there were, besides the inspectors, two Marines with AK47s in hand. Madame Dung looks like a young Mary Tyler Moore (Laura Petrie sans the "Jackie" hairdo). They had her take off her sneakers and checked them out to see if she was packing whatever contraband (plastic explos, etc.) a terrorist (or is it terroristess in the feminine) would pack in her Tretorns. I started to take mine off and they stopped me and said it would not be necessary. We asked why they did it with Madame Dung as she didn't really look like the "type". The reply was that they (the inspectors) were being watch that day and they had to do a certain amount of different "types." What a joke.

Archived