1400 print,with no signs of letting up

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

major Bradley turn date tomorrow.

Interesting. I've always liked the Bradley over the years at potential turning points. The ASSumption too many people make is that it applies to schlocks only. Not so...in my opinion. At Bradley turning points I look for markets in whatever to be near cyclic completion and also at a potential turning point, whether a high or low.

Looking at the Bradley Standard for tomorrow's date one has questions to ask oneself...

Could it be any of the following tomorrow?:

1: A high for schlocks?

2: A low for Precious and Silber?

3: A low for Bongs?

4: Something in currency land that surprises, shocks, astounds and befuddles the majority of foreskin traders? What would the favoured currency movement fade at the moment be? Polish Zloty? :o :lol: Euro bonerific? Probably the best contrarian fade in currency land that one. Does a falling US dollar put a bid under Precious? So many possibilities!

Rest assured, something will turn tomorrow, or Monday given opexorama, and offer high profit potential to those who by luck, chance, a twitchy nose hair or a throw of the dice make the right trade.

Food fur thought, anyway. Here's the 2012 Bradley Standard:

file_1318877389-112f8a822ef99e6568a618207ff0a9a2.gif

Looking at a Euro/Dollah chart over 2-years it would appear that the big-ass indicator, the green one [a cheap attempt at subliminal influence :lol: ], has completed a rather sexy double bottom.

It might be time to strap on a big Euro dong and ravage the asses of the masses that seem convinced the Euro is doomed based on flubdamentals or something equally silly.

Der Euro: Only one of Bradley's possibres...I also very much liked the chart Doc has of Gold hitting shport and bouncing. That one is worth paying for the full size chart picture and cyclic analysis. Buck up and take a look. :D

post-565-133185819778_thumb.png

Interesting. I've always liked the Bradley over the years at potential turning points. The ASSumption too many people make is that it applies to schlocks only. Not so...in my opinion. At Bradley turning points I look for markets in whatever to be near cyclic completion and also at a potential turning point, whether a high or low.

Looking at the Bradley Standard for tomorrow's date one has questions to ask oneself...

Could it be any of the following tomorrow?:

1: A high for schlocks?

2: A low for Precious and Silber?

3: A low for Bongs?

4: Something in currency land that surprises, shocks, astounds and befuddles the majority of foreskin traders? What would the favoured currency movement fade at the moment be? Polish Zloty? :o :lol: Euro bonerific? Probably the best contrarian fade in currency land that one. Does a falling US dollar put a bid under Precious? So many possibilities!

Rest assured, something will turn tomorrow, or Monday given opexorama, and offer high profit potential to those who by luck, chance, a twitchy nose hair or a throw of the dice make the right trade.

Food fur thought, anyway. Here's the 2012 Bradley Standard:

file_1318877389-112f8a822ef99e6568a618207ff0a9a2.gif

The more things you look at for a potential turn the more likely you'll get a turn somewhere in some ASSet clASS or sector within.

The more things you look at for a potential turn the more likely you'll get a turn somewhere in some ASSet clASS or sector within.

I think it's really neat. I just poured over a bunch of charts and a slew of bond ETF charts reached strong support. For so many different bond ETF's to get support at the same time, I just have to wonder.

Of the 4 possibre scenarios outlined above I really like reversals in gold, bonds, currencies. The outlier is schlocks.

...maybe they do turn down for a four out of four on the Bradley turn date. Sounds good to me.

Should all of this occur, I would have to say

"Respect the Bradley!"

Archived