The Axis Of Veracity

BUSH ACCUSES SADDAM OF TELLING TRUTH

Evildoer Knowingly Came Clean on WMD?s, President Charges

In his weekly radio address, President George W. Bush leveled his harshest charge ever at fallen Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein, accusing the former dictator of "knowingly telling the truth" about not possessing weapons of mass destruction in the months leading up to the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq.

?After years of lying about his weapons, Saddam Hussein willfully decided to tell the truth about them,? Mr. Bush said. ?His treachery knows no bounds.? . . .

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Base Building

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

The latest headlines from the Wall Street Urinal. Reload the Urinal frequently throughout the day for all the latest headlines from from Dow Jokes, Boomblurb, Rhoiders, TheSheeit.com, CNN Moneyhype, and other newsnoise and infomercial sources from around the world. The links are above right, in the left menu, and below the thread. Wall Street Urinal All the news that fits, we print.

Check out the Stoolpop thumbnail market overview window! This compact window contains the latest intraday thumbnail charts on the SPX, gold and precious metals indices from Kitco, as well as a market summary applet from Barchart.com and form boxes for detailed quotes and market statistics. The window has minimal graphics beyond the essentials, so that it uses few server and processor resources, loads quickly, and gives you the tools you need all in one convenient reduced size window. You can also toggle the window back and forth with the Wall Street Urinal, to quickly scan all the latest newsnoise headlines. The links to this window are located in the upper right of this page, in the left column, and below the thread.

Market Stats and

Thumbnail Charts

A leveraged Time Bomb like Comcast, paying $66 billion for Disney?

Comcast just reported its first profit in 4 years.

I guess the John Law II HedgeFund will finance the deal.

I used the AOL?Time warner deal as a highwater marker for the past.

Will N. H. considers gold instead of Fed. Reserve notes

Will the DIS/CMCSK deal be a harbinger for the future?

Morning all.

Thanks Glad (even though I'm tired of Bush bashing).

This is probably better posted in M2M but forgive me, I'm old and forgetful:

With the dollar down some 30%, why haven't there been any derivatives problems of the kind often forecast on Cap Stool?

Agree with wndy. If the market gets going from here along the lines of Doc's first scenario, it could be pretty amazing. I like being long any techs with an all time high over 100. Check the chart, for example, on INSP. All time high was around 1400, so 38% correction is around 550. Chart looks like it's launched in that direction. :unsure:

Trade good

There's Always A Bear Market Somewhere

Find Which Big Stocks Will Lead The Way!

Today's Stoolwethers update. Cycle charts and price targets. Know which Stoolwethers are gonna fly and which are gonna go plop! A weekly feature from your Anals!.Take a subscribatory and download 'em RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

TASR up $8, pre-split

vertical-velocity2.jpg

Looks like a mania day today...these guys have been lead bullhorners the last two days..

(REUTERS) PRUDENTIAL UPS ALCOA INC <AA.N> TO "OVERWEIGHT" FROM

"UNDERWEIGHT"

REUTERS

*** end of story ***

(REUTERS) PRUDENTIAL UPS MICROMUSE <MUSEE.O> TO "OVERWEIGHT" FROM

"NEUTRAL"

REUTERS

*** end of story ***

mp.jpg

Worst part is I have no longs at all...

Ag

I used the AOL?Time warner deal as a highwater marker for the past...Will the DIS/CMCSK deal be a harbinger for the future?

Another sign of the times. Gay marriages? 'xcuse moi, mais....

"Bride and widow in single ceremony:

NICE, France (AP) --Dressed in a demure black suit, a 35-year-old Frenchwoman has married her dead boyfriend, an exchange of vows that required authorization from President Jacques Chirac."

Ressurect the Bubble? Marry the dead? Alien visitations from intergallactic daytraders will be next.

These types of things occur at "inflection points" (social, political, market, what ever..).

Return to sanity. Or return to greater insanity?

We will know soon, IMHO.

edit...he dies in 2002. She said they'd been having sex for years but she finally decided to tie the knot. She said he just couldn't say no to that offer.

Archived