The MIT TA Symposium March 7, 2003

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do both, prefer swings, but during erratating e ra tat ing.. choppy markets... somestimes a just want to do scalp or two, to relieve myself....

This is an interesting chart... Problem with volume, mm's can accumumlate it, remember they are taking the other side. Then try and blindside us with their stored up warchest, just my theory...

That is why volume can get a bad rap.... price does not always move with it at the same time.....

post-3-1047069030.gif

Did the split candle theory work today? Yes, and also every day this week.

Will I bet money on it next week? Think I'm nuts?.... but it is interesting how often it projects correctly on the NAZ

taking an extra long week-end....... and got market (hate them) stops on open plays... less likely to get blown, I think.

Have a great week-end everyone.........

Nice setup & trade gruff

post-3-1047070544.gif

Emini Jokes closes at 'screaming short' level.

This setup is pretty reliable *early* in trading day - much less so at eod (cos the LR will be auto redrawn by next session and could be significantly higher).

Have a good weakend everybody.

post-3-1047083418.png

Did the split candle theory work today? Yes, and also every day this week.

Will I bet money on it next week? Think I'm nuts?.... but it is interesting how often it projects correctly on the NAZ

taking an extra long week-end....... and got market (hate them) stops on open plays... less likely to get blown, I think.

Have a great week-end everyone.........

Nice setup & trade gruff

I'm unfamiliar with 'split candle' theory (I know about 'body weight' (BMP) candle theory - but this doesn't seem to be what the chart is referring to).

I also don't understand the basis for the asc trendline on the chart. When ye have time, can ye, pls, share yr thoughts?

cheers!

gruff.

Archived