It Was

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great presentation by Oyster again this morning on Crapvision Europe. The anchors have really grown to respect him and didn't try to put up a bullish fight today.

Well, one of them did try a small jib today ("You've been bearish for such a long time, how do you explain that the market still hasn't collapsed" or something like that) - but Oyster handled him marvelously. :grin:

Either we have a short spike up because of the late pm TRIN reading

or we just collapse now but in any case it all leads to the same place.

MUCH LOWER.

Which reminds me - Oyster, I just saw that you have asked about the high TRIN in Mark's forum. Have you seen my article on this subject? Look at the before-last article in this thread. The claim that a 10-dma of TRIN above 1.5 is a Buy signal is a myth. Most of the time it indicates that a severe decline is just starting. It's more profitable to trade it in a contrarian way.

Glad to have you around Oyster. :)

Right on!

Regards,

Vesselin

From my Monday Night call

We need to see the QQQ fall below 24.28 during the middle of a 5 wave move down... until I see that, we can't eliminate yet another hysterical retrace towards 25.30 ish.... until we see my number... the series of 1's and 2's have not 100% completed...

That said.... 24.55 was a figure I put out yesterday morning on Q"s... if surpassed... then be careful

Im still short, with no plans to cover here at all.... trust me on that one, just dont get too crazy with any cheerleading til my 24.28 is pierced.

This 985 NDX is stubborn, but any MONKEY can see the HUGE GAPS on the downside coming.... there is NO SUPPORT

Is there anyway to capture Oyster's appearances for replay here. All us stateside stoolies are deprived.

Hey Oy, the next time you're on, maybe you could give some kind of subliminal message in behalf of the Stool.

Something like, "Total capital, cough stool (under breath) cough capital cough ahem (clears throat)stool (under breath) cough, invested has...

Announcer: Oyster, are you all right? Do you need a drink of water?

Oy: cough cough capitalstool(under breath) cough.

Fade to commercial

Great presentation by Oyster again this morning on Crapvision Europe. The anchors have really grown to respect him and didn't try to put up a bullish fight today.

Well, one of them did try a small jib today ("You've been bearish for such a long time, how do you explain that the market still hasn't collapsed" or something like that) - but Oyster handled him marvelously. :grin:

Did he explain that it was due to market manipulation? Did they haul him away in a straitjacket? :lol:

Is there anyway to capture Oyster's appearances for replay here. All us stateside stoolies are deprived.

Hey Oy, the next time you're on, maybe you could give some kind of subliminal message in behalf of the Stool.

Something like, "Total capital, cough stool (under breath) cough capital cough ahem (clears throat)stool (under breath) cough, invested has...

Announcer: Oyster, are you all right? Do you need a drink of water?

Oy: cough cough capitalstool(under breath) cough.

Fade to commercial

ROFLMAO... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Did he explain that it was due to market manipulation? Did they haul him away in a straitjacket? :lol:

:grin: :grin: :grin: I ended up in answer to that saying as long as anal cysts come on giving the buy signals on the dips the slower it takes to make the lows as investors have become dippies..... or words to that effect.

Schedule for Stooltrading text updates today is hourly on the half hour beginning at 9:30.

Updates will be posted in the Anals at 9:15 (done) and 1:00. The 9:30 Stooltrading update will be an instant replay of the 9:15 Anals update. Closing update will be in The Anals only.

Archived