Please Permit Me To Interpret This For You

Although I'm a novice compared to the intelligensia on this board, I think your emotions are playing into the markets hand. 'They' want you to think...ohhh job nos are good rate will go up, and we'll see confirmation in stock prices....and then they run the market right up into your face causing certain logic breakers in your brain to malfunction and blow out. You must think illogically or just be patient

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess if higher interest rates are good for the market,

higher fuel prices must be even better for it.?

:blink:? :angry:? :blink:

We live in the wonderful new era of "nothing matters". Higher interest rates don't matter. Higher oil prices don't matter. Deficits don't matter. War doesn't matter. Personal debt doesn't matter. Inflation doesn't matter. Bankruptcy doesn't matter. Just buy stocks and be happy. I love this new world stuff.

Prozac Nation?

Yep -- dumb and numb.

Although I'm a novice compared to the intelligensia on this board, I think your emotions are playing into the markets hand. 'They' want you to think...ohhh job nos are good rate will go up, and we'll see confirmation in stock prices....and then they run the market right up into your face causing certain logic breakers in your brain to malfunction and blow out. You must think illogically or just be patient

Love the avatar.

Think I met her at the Osaka Auto Messe :lol:

Solar film is in the shortage and Solar power has very good tax incentive package in Europe.

ESLR spikes to 4 and moves down to 2.5 level with the general tide; open ESLR again, Evergreen solar. Long term accumulation

I'd be glad to consider your thoughts, but your Avatar appears loose in a distracting manner....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I'm a novice compared to the intelligensia on this board, I think your emotions are playing into the markets hand.? 'They' want you to think...ohhh job nos are good rate will go up, and we'll see confirmation in stock prices....and then they run the market right up into your face causing certain logic breakers in your brain to malfunction and blow out.? You must think illogically or just be patient

I'd be glad to consider your thoughts, but your Avatar appears loose in a distracting manner....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

like da market...

boinga, boinga, boinga

all this metals destruction does nothing more than bring a tear to my eye...we worrked sooo hard...resistance penetrated as easily as Madonna...oh, I'm sorry, family site...

Killed by low carbs.

Who'd of thunk it?

So the majority of Americans are giving up donuts in favour of protein in a bid to shed all that weight.

I only have one thing to say

FAT CHANCE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived