Profits and Layoffs, by AGS

jrmfl...............are you the guy who was in the dynamicbear irc room in the past with eric aka yogibear ?

yes, was kicked out over 18 months ago.

eric and i made up and are buds again.

btw, nice avatar.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seepage and Decay

Faint Odor Wafts Over Market

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Looks like Uncle Buck sprang a woody overnight but couldn't keep it up.

A lot of people bottom fishing on Buck. I think it's going dramatically lower, and soon.

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

JR, I used to follow the live updating NDX chart over there. Kewl :)

yeah, was neat. i liked a lot of the news feeds as well. i ended up contracting

to many bugs, virus's and trojans on MIRC, so i bailed.

my firewall's locked up tighter than al's sphinxter.

Looks like Uncle Buck sprang a woody overnight but couldn't keep it up.

A lot of people bottom fishing on Buck. I think it's going dramatically lower, and soon.

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Yields are high, and Uncle Buck is too. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck in the Anals RIGHT NOW!

82, then perhaps "that 70's show"?

target doc?

Why did they sell off so hard while gold continues to trade over $405??

Because a lot of people are trying to game the 'high' in the gold stocks. I'd bet that 75% of the gold longs are scared shitless here, believing in the long term but always doubting the short term.

As long as I keep seeing some of the charts posted here about the next telecom, mortgage, chip stock screamer going hyper parabolic from $1 to $50 (in under a year, maybe a few months) etc then I say 'why not some of the miners'? At least they've got some real earnings and asset power behind them.

been poking around here for a couple of months and have to congratulate you stoolies, this is by far the best intraday forum i've ever had the pleaseure of joining.

Archived