Rumsfeld Agrees To More Boots On Ground

That may be Machinehead but, there are at least 350-400,000 people who are self-employed! They have all started employment agencies to find themselves jobs.

Don't forget the restaraunts they've opened to make themselves meals, laundromats to clean their clothes and day homes to look after their children. <_<

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J6p must not be able to get the loan on that double wide.

Champion Enterprises to cut 1,000 jobs (CHB) By Tomi Kilgore

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- Champion Enterprises (CHB) will reduce its workforce by an estimated 1,000 employees as a part of a restructuring that includes the closing of four manufacturing facilities and 35 retail sales centers. The home manufacturer expects to record charges totaling $74 million, including $35 million for restructuring and $39 million for asset impairment. The stock was unchanged at $6.73.

Are they going to drag out Elaine "Mama-San" Chao this morning for her cheery response to the jobs data???

Gold has held $370 AGAIN!!! They can't push it down.

U.S. Peso resuming its collapse........

Crapvision just "warned" that Elaine is coming up. Have your vomit bucket handy.

They're all on ebay selling the thingamybob that they bought last week from whatshisname who also had the watchamacallit for sale.

I fear that I may now be stuck with these hot potatoes because my auction trying to sell them back to a greater fool than I, has not attracted any bids.

I guess that makes me the only person who is unemployed? It's a miracle

Ah. . Marmum. . . that "thingamybob" you refer to is actually called a tech stock. :lol:

Archived