IDS World Markets Fri 4th December 09

Latest Story

Precious Metals Update 12/4/09 – Professional Edition

December 4, 2009 By Lee Adler Today’s gold stock screens and data, along with cycle conditions and projections for gold and HUI index, and Chart of the Day picks for swing trades. Indispensable daily information for gold and precious metals stocks traders. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers).Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems like this number would be an artifact of Nov/Dec. I know my employer has announced intentions for significant layoffs, but not until after the 1st of the year. It seems to me that most large employers would not layoff people before Thanksgiving or Christmas out of some level of respect for their people and not to get the bad press. Nothing worse for a company than pictures of their employees carrying out personal belongings at Christmas posted all over the local front page.

Amazing these pivot points...

ES 1097 holds the line.....

IF/WHEN it breaks, then the time to get big time short has come...until then, bully still has the ball....

If currency collapses here, i see a compelling reason to go short now with a stop above 1120 on ES.

I can't see how things would decouple all of a sudden.

Archived