"Become Rich In The Stock Market . . .

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YOU EVIL STUPID FREAKING PROPPED UP BY AN AGING TURD NEVER TO GO DOWN AGAIN REFLATION PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN MO-MO REWARDING EASY CREDIT FOR THE MASSES FUTURE GENERATION WEALTH CONSUMING MISALLOCATING MALINVESTING PERVERTED RISK ANHIALIATING PERMEMANT PEACE AND PROSPERITY PIECE OF CRAP MARKET.

Yeah, well who the hell knows what kind of deals Baker is running around making. China and Europe sent a message a few weeks ago when they stopped buying -- perfect timing for a little international monetary blackmail considering how bad the neocons want this second term. B)

The biggest deal on earth would be for the Davos crowd to load up with massive OTC index puts on the U.S. stock market, then pull the plug through a combination of economic and paramilitary measures.

As Bob Dylan used to sing (Highway 61 Revisited),

Now the rowin' gambler he was very bored

He was tryin' to create the next world war

He found a promoter who nearly fell off the floor

He said I never engaged in this kind of thing before

But yes, I think it can be very easily done

We'll just put some bleachers out in the sun

And have it out on Highway 61

I asked yesterday about Oyster.I got no reply. Sad times for Bears :cry:

They have all been wrong. Dont get me wrong .They are smarter than me.

As a matter of fact as wrong as they have been in history IMO.

When and how this mk resolves this MESS will be a sight to see.

Bearman one FedUp Bear!

:ph34r: I disagree,not wholeheartedly,but with half a heart and a quarter of a lung--

The dow jinx if measured in currencies that are ascending relative to the bathyspheric descent of the $US is realistically vc nominalistically speaking at $8000==

Why should we permit some ex department store window dressers who shamelessly goose and shtup their richly attired mannequins into getting us to believe in thair false currency uniformitarianism: when indeed, other worlds, with their own man made suns, moons, and stars, are illuminnating the constantly changing relations between the various currencies--as Galileo said after recanting: Indeed ,the moons do move-"

beardrech :ph34r: :cry: :cry: :cry: :ph34r: tears of bank customers waiting in line at a US bank while their currencies depreciate

YOU EVIL STUPID FREAKING PROPPED UP BY AN AGING TURD NEVER TO GO DOWN AGAIN REFLATION PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN MO-MO REWARDING EASY CREDIT FOR THE MASSES FUTURE GENERATION WEALTH CONSUMING MISALLOCATING MALINVESTING PERVERTED RISK ANHIALIATING PERMEMANT PEACE AND PROSPERITY PIECE OF CRAP MARKET.

Jimi - as much as I hated to do this, I reported you to the moderator.

The charge? Viscious, unmittigated use of understatement.

On a more somber note - there won't be much fun in saying 'told you so' this next time because it will be such a disaster.

Archived