Victims of the PigMen

As a poker playing,horse betting mug punter from way back,I have to agree with this statement from the Daily Reckoning crew...

Not that we think there is a limit to the amount of luck a man can enjoy,

> but we note from observation that luck, like capital, has a way of running

> out just when you need it the most. Then, you need to make that

> disagreeable transition...

>

> We'd like to leave a little in the vault just in case.

I think I have posted similar thoughts in the past....Luck is more valuable than Gold itself and I suspect it is running out rapidly for the sheeple... ;)

Brisbane: There's a saying in the Slavic world that translated loosely into English goes something like this--"O mother, all I need you to give me when I'm born is luck; then you can throw me into the dirt [and I'll do okay in life]." :o

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will be looking to scale out of some more Gold a bit later when momo starts to fade on this leg...

Large Silver Specs been runnin' at over 90% for weeks.. hit 92% last report..can't wait to see the next one..

We should be very close to intermediate peak here...

Been looking at the Ever Bank gold CD's, they also have a variety of currency CD's including the Iceland CD 3 mo paying 8.24%. but maybe I will hold off on the gold CD, the cut-off is 1/24/06.

The Vikings were here before the Chinese anyhow. So there.

Not to mention the real owners of the continent.

I have a map,given to me by a third cousin,related to an aunt who was a direct descendant of a proto=Hominid ,alive during the pliocene,and who, romantically, fell in love with, and married a Protozoan of noble heritage--

I only flaunt this geneology at moments like this when ethnocentric combative Mayflower madness is about to commence

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: --Did you hear the one about the three competitve groceries all located side by side, on the same side of the street of a very tough desolated naborhood, in an advanced stage of urban disintegration???

It goes as follOws--the store on the left raised a banner stating:"Shop my store,Im a %100 American, I hate Negroes;The owner of the store on the far right, sensing the loss of the competitive edge, gets his banner, and mounted,in florid Silver lettering, it states:Shop my store,I'm also a full-blooded 100% all american,I hate HispanicS and Jews--The centrally located Grocer,sensing commercial disaster--tries to enlist new customers buy announcing all of his civic-minded sentiments in the following way:

SHOP MY STORE ; I'M 200% AMERICAN---I HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

I'm short AMZN, AAPL, FNM

will not add to the positions until they break down from here

butt I think AMZN and AAPL can be chopped in half

and FNM will either go to zero or (more likely) be merged into some sort of bogus restructured financial entity to cover up the maSSive fraud and losses so they will never have to acknowledge them

Gonna short RHAT next........

As a poker playing,horse betting mug punter from way back,I have to agree with this statement from the Daily Reckoning crew...

Not that we think there is a limit to the amount of luck a man can enjoy,

> but we note from observation that luck, like capital, has a way of running

> out just when you need it the most. Then, you need to make that

> disagreeable transition...

>

> We'd like to leave a little in the vault just in case.

I think I have posted similar thoughts in the past....Luck is more valuable than Gold itself and I suspect it is running out rapidly for the sheeple... ;)

Brisbane: There's a saying in the Slavic world that translated loosely into English goes something like this--"O mother, all I need you to give me when I'm born is luck; then you can throw me into the dirt [and I'll do okay in life]." :o

Napoleon is reported to have said either before Austerlitz or Jena or Waterloo,who knows,:"Dont send me Generals with skill;send me Generals with LUCK

BEARDRECH My Dad at my birth,said I cannot ,will not give you an unending streak of Good luck--but what I can do and will do is give you a name rhyming with it---

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: How cute he is--Lookie Rifke, a Rhymestoned Cowboy--I predict great things from him--vat a Vunderkind,maybe de foist Jewish President of a Christian lunatic asylum--

J J CREAMER and the ZEITGEIST OF THE TIMES

I have come to the conclusion that Creamer is the Zeitgiest point man for what remains of the procto complex.

The main stream financial media has been effectively discredited by their mindless overbullishness and slave mentality to the big cap corporate complex.

The mass of small fish have turned away in low return disgust from the official media and have latched onto any financial prophet or should that be profit who they can find.

Some have found their way here, but most have been, like dumb moths to a bright burning candle been attracted to the MAD MONEY PROPHET JJ Creamer.

And no one knows how to burn brighter than J J Creamer.

G

Thats why creamers benediction can juice a stock 10% in the blink of and eye.

Very 70's if we remember Mr Grant.

Indeed tis confirmation that we operate in a very 70's environment.

Some of his picks are quite good like Altria.

But i was recommending it way before he jumped on board.

In play: mean reversion trade on $DJUSHB

no mid cycle correction

:blink:

mean reversion:

The tendency for individual securities or entire asset classes to revert to their long-term averages after periods of relative under- or outperformance. The phenomenon that justifies the need for periodical re-balancings of portfolios.

www.arpllp.com/page.asp

http://www.marketthoughts.com/z20051016.html

Archived