Comex Explosion

I'm fighting a killer cold today, so I have to make it brief.

Greenspam dropped a bomb over the weekend, guaranteeing that Fleck's U4ians and Bubbleonians a one way ticket to prosperity.

The usual suspects, such as the Large Breasted Wonders and the Asian Exotica led the move to the upside.

But the real action was over on the COMEX, where gold, silver, and the CRB broke out to new highs for the move, confounding the skeptics who are still obsessed with paper assets, derivative pyramiding, myriad option chasing, emerging market exotica, structured exotica, and all the rest.

A virtual meltup was underway across the board in all risk asset classes. You name it, and it went up.

Al Green and "Burn the Currency" Bernanke are now faced with no choice but to ignite a Weimar-style Reflation Scheme.

The long bond was trashed, and the homebuilders were sold. But so far, no worries, since every selloff is merely "a correction".

Commodities now have no choice but to go parabolic.

Its the only way the natural market forces can correct the imbalances. Stocks and Real Estate will go up, but commodities will have to go up faster.

Good luck to all paper speculators. Watch your backs. Gold and Silver Bullion owners will be sleeping soundly.

post-7-1073332244_thumb.jpg

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the COMEX division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, February gold rose to $425.50 an ounce, its highest since the summer of 1988, as London traders wrapped up for the day.

Fifteen-year high

The CRB index's close of 263.30 was also a 15-year high, or within a fraction of a point of one.

Markets hitting 15-year highs are telling us something.

Weimar-style Reflation Scheme...The current mechanics dictate that hyperinflation like Germany can not happen...The German experience was one where the people that had the power to print money owed it...In this system the consumer is the one that owes and has a finite power to request banks to create money (Debt) out of thin air...

The only institution that has the power to create money out of thin air is the FED and they owe no one...The Federal government has a massive power to request the FED to create money (Debt) but their distribution system is inefficient...

It is possible to get it started if that is their goal but it would end very quick...

From 1776 to 1982 the total Debt supply went from 0 to 5 Trillion

then from 82 to 87 it grew another 5 Trillion or 1 trillion/year...

Then slowed due to Interest rate hikes to 10% from 87 to 93, 5 trillion in 6 years or 830 Billion/year the Ravi Batra Great Depression of the 1990's...

from 93 to 97 it grew another 5 trillion or 1.25 Trillion/year

from 97 to late 1999 it grew another 5 Trillion or 2.3 Trillion/year

from early 2000 to 2002 growth stagnated and although 5 more Trillion was added growth was only around 1.8-2 Trillion/ year

from 2002 to Now growth has exploded to 2.5 Trillion/year

2004 is on track to be 4 to 5 Trillion growth

2005 It must become exponential...I don't know how to figure exponential growth rates all I know is it must grow exponentially forever straight up at this point...

It will have to grow 5 trillion in 6 months then 3 then 1.5 then 3 weeks then 1.5 weeks then 5 days then 2.5 days then 24 hours then 12 hours then 6 then 3 then 1.5 then then 60 minutes then 30 then 15 the 7.5 then 3.25 then 1 then 60 seconds then 30 then 15 the 7.5 then 3.25 then 1 then 5 Trillion in half a second a quarter then infinity...forever and ever...

I just think it will implode/they will pull the pin (Staged event cover) well before that...

Especially if mortgage rates don't drop soon...

"Markets hitting 15-year highs are telling us something.

" Machine: they are telling us the statist morons at the fed will do everything and anythiong to keep the stock mkt rising, to hell with the consequences they are only concerned with their legacy. Whatever the fu** it takes to vindicate themselves via the national scoreboard. Personally I hate this crap, I hate debtors, I hate the irresponsible. In a word, I guess I hate this freaking system, and since I can not change, well ...

"

No goodski - don't like seeing this kind of stuff in the Yahoo mainstrem financial press

Americans up to their earholes in hock

The US began surviving on the printing press exclusively around 1958...46 years ago...

post-1-1073290781.gif

When people say this will end badly they can comprehend that something is wrong but have no idea just how Fvcked up it truely is...It is beyond comprehension...

It could have ended badly 40 years ago now it is well beyond that...

Weimar-style Reflation Scheme...The current mechanics dictate that hyperinflation like Germany can not happen...The German experience was one where the people that had the power to print money owed it...In this system the consumer is the one that owes and has a finite power to request banks to create money (Debt) out of thin air...

The only institution that has the power to create money out of thin air is the FED and they owe no one...The Federal government has a massive power to request the FED to create money (Debt) but their distribution system is inefficient...

It is possible to get it started if that is their goal but it would end very quick...

From 1776 to 1982 the total Debt supply went from 0 to 5 Trillion

then from 82 to 87 it grew another 5 Trillion or 1 trillion/year...

Then slowed due to Interest rate hikes to 10% from 87 to 93, 5 trillion in 6 years or 830 Billion/year the Ravi Batra Great Depression of the 1990's...

from 93 to 97 it grew another 5 trillion or 1.25 Trillion/year

from 97 to late 1999 it grew another 5 Trillion or 2.3 Trillion/year

from early 2000 to 2002 growth stagnated and although 5 more Trillion was added growth was only around 1.8-2 Trillion/ year

from 2002 to Now growth has exploded to 2.5 Trillion/year

2004 is on track to be 4 to 5 Trillion growth

2005 It must become exponential...I don't know how to figure exponential growth rates all I know is it must grow exponentially forever straight up at this point...

It will have to grow 5 trillion in 6 months then 3 then 1.5 then 3 weeks then 1.5 weeks then 5 days then 2.5 days then 24 hours then 12 hours then 6 then 3 then 1.5 then then 60 minutes then 30 then 15 the 7.5 then 3.25 then 1 then 60 seconds then 30 then 15 the 7.5 then 3.25 then 1 then 5 Trillion in half a second a quarter then infinity...forever and ever...

I just think it will implode/they will pull the pin (Staged event cover) well before that...

Especially if mortgage rates don't drop soon...

Hyper,

Commodities Bull market has not even commence and there is a lot more upside still outstanding. Placing one bet on deflationary scenarios at this point in time may not work.

Butt paper collapse will be looked upon as bullish because overseas earnings will look like a gold mine. Real loose are the one still holding on to those Butt papers which don?t pay much in interest. Now that is deflation.

"Markets hitting 15-year highs are telling us something.

" Machine: they are telling us the statist morons at the fed will do everything and anythiong to keep the stock mkt rising, to hell with the consequences they are only concerned with their legacy. Whatever the fu** it takes to vindicate themselves via the national scoreboard. Personally I hate this crap, I hate debtors, I hate the irresponsible. In a word, I guess I hate this freaking system, and since I can not change, well ...

"

To hell with the consequences they are only concerned with their legacy...

Pull the pin now...Hyperdeflationary implosion of civilization as we know it...

Run it to the maximum potential late 2005...Hyperdeflationary implosion of civilization as we know it...

Soup, it was all over decades ago...They have had only one choice the past 45 years...Inflate debt exponentially forever or implode

Re: Homebuilders

Hard to say if this was a second wave bottom of a consolidation, or if it is the beginning of something worse.

Builders were Steve McQueened late in the day. Lots of volume, but they couldn't push them down into the close.

Looks suspect, to me.

Fed Bullhorning of T-Bones may rescue this sector and get it sceaming northbound to even higher highs.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?$...,nvr|C|A12,26,9

Archived