HedgeHog Investigation

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No gold relics in my portfolio. Yesterday I posted a chart in IDS depicting the state of the $HUI, as did K-Wave first. No damage here...

Nailed the Nascrap top for the first leg down, covered, rode the pig back up and dumped it before it went off the cliff. Missed the short since and am sitting all in cash for the dust to settle. So, no, no damage here, merely making an emotionless plan for next week.

Another tough day.

But a great buying opportunity!!!

Best time to buy was when fear is the highest!!!

Everyone is so scared! I'm buying!!!

Added more to EBAY, AMZN, and YHOO. Cramer said shorts will blown away on these three!!!

Went on margin to buy AMAT and ORCL near the end of the day. These are going to lead the big recovery!!!

The short sellers must be careful!!! You remember what happened the last time the bears got too giddy!!

Party time for the bulls on Monday!!!

I'm lovin' this market. Up 55% this year already!!

How about you guys??? Anyone else making money???

I need to find that Piledriver person, he seems to be making some good coin!!!

Get ready to rumble next week!!! The mutual fund contributions start coming in for the big 401k splash!! Big buying spree coming up!!

Waiting for some more repurchase thingys or whatever to get injected into the system.

Come on, Greenspoon beby!!

Bring on Burninke!!!

No More money for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!!

Less money for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!!

You are a total monkey Just like Sir Easy Monkey and Ben the chimp.

If they keep taking this wreak train up till the election then it will not reach its destination so what do u think they will do?

Take it up little slower?

Take it up every month until Joke reach 36k?

Give it a rest and let it go down the hill so the next rise won?t need so much fuel?

Take some fuel from the longs and take it down since there are no shorts on the train?

Why am I asking u since u are a Monkey.

Less money for the Mo-Mo Monkey!!!

Well, well, Igor. It seems we were the subject of some DISS>>>CUSSin' over on IDS today, led by none UDDER dan da Doc.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

They don't seem to understand it isn't self apPlAWS, butt, rather, wryly ironic, detached bemusement that UDDERS like OY and FLECK mirror HRFF's sentiments short?ly after he UDDERS them here.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

Sadly, no credit is accorded HRFF.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

They think him a dunderhead, Igor!!! A know-nothing!!! Can you IMAGINE THAT, Igor!!!???

yettthhh, mASSter?!!!

Igor!!! NO more impertinence!!! The BARE won't warn you AGAIN!!!

yettthhh, mASSter?.

Such is the way of the world, Igor.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

HRFF tried a while back to get more $ to Doc but got no response to his PAYPAL Q.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

What can one do, then, Igor?

yettthhh, mASSter?.

IGOR!!! You're supposed to say: I don't KNOW!

yettthhh, mASSter?.

We shall have to carry on, stoically, Igor.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

Prepare FUR more ad hominem, Igor.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

Factor it into the deprogramming criteria.

yettthhh, mASSter?.

Like TE I was 100% balls to the wall short from 1050 and am now FLAT for the weekend-is it OVER-NO! it's not but it may have a small bounce-TE is more convinced of that than I am-but he and I will be back short soon enuff-if Monday signals continuation sell you know we will be there. Did very, VEEEEERY well on the Spoo putz and also had a pick up truck full of Oct.34 cube puts bought for .90 cents and dumped at the close for $1.80 a nice double-so i spend the weekend hugging my GOLD stocks. SLOTH-couldn't agree more you have it very well taped as you usually do. By year end this baby will set a NEW LOW and Bears will be stylin and profiling. As SLOTH said Prechter does indeed have it right-sure he misses calls all good timers do-ask Doc-but the great ones always, always call the big turns and those big turns are where they more than pay for themselves. Going back to my "maybe" as in bounce-the market is in a precarious position and should bounce a bit but it is so vulnerable any any blindside hit any extemperaneous event could drive it straight to new lows. If it bounces it will be a 2 to 3 day affair and down she goes. As to my friend PileDriver playing the "DarkSide" be careful Buddy the time to do what you are doing is OVER. Trade Safe-p.s. Tanks Doc!

Front page of the Calgary Hearld Business section...

Huge picture of Martin Regaila vice president of the US Chamber of Commerce and quote

"I think we're going to see an acceleration in this economy in the second half"

says Unemploymet will start falling by the start of 2004...

Going to need alot of truck drivers to distribute dumptrucks full of money...

As long as the price of oil stays high and the influx of economic refugees is good we're laughing...

It's like one huge game of sim city here...

Like TE I was 100% balls to the wall short from 1050 and am now FLAT for the weekend-is it OVER-NO! it's not but it may have a small bounce-TE is more convinced of that than I am-but he and I will be back short soon enuff-if Monday signals continuation sell you know we will be there. Did very, VEEEEERY well on the Spoo putz and also had a pick up truck full of Oct.34 cube puts bought for .90 cents and dumped at the close for $1.80 a nice double-so i spend the weekend hugging my GOLD stocks. SLOTH-couldn't agree more you have it very well taped as you usually do. By year end this baby will set a NEW LOW and Bears will be stylin and profiling. As SLOTH said Prechter does indeed have it right-sure he misses calls all good timers do-ask Doc-but the great ones always, always call the big turns and those big turns are where they more than pay for themselves. Going back to my "maybe" as in bounce-the market is in a precarious position and should bounce a bit but it is so vulnerable any any blindside hit any extemperaneous event could drive it straight to new lows. If it bounces it will be a 2 to 3 day affair and down she goes. As to my friend PileDriver playing the "DarkSide" be careful Buddy the time to do what you are doing is OVER. Trade Safe-p.s. Tanks Doc!

be careful on new lows talk...a drop in fed funds or new lows is almost a wooden stake event to the psychology... and beware of the paper gold market...Unless they lose control they can still game it enough to bloodbath the short term speculators...

Hmmmm,

from 9/9 - 9/23 Commercials traders of large SPX contract have taken the opportinuty to cut their net shorts way back from a pretty substantial and bearish 67K contracts to a short position of just 2K contracts.

Last time they started covering shorts like this was mid March.

I wonder if the commercials get some explicit warning from the Fed of what's coming down the pipe for feed, as well what strategies are loaded into the buybots. Certainly this weekend will give The Powers That Be time to think about what their strategy should be for the coming week. Also, the weekend will be a time for J2P (He drank 4 of the beers to console himself after this weeks beating) to think about unloading the rest of his stock, or to wait until interest rates drop so he can refinance again.

Although there's been an unpleasant gurgling sound coming from the money faucet, Al may have some tricks that he hasn't played yet. Maybe the commercials know something we don't.

post-7-1064617395_thumb.gif

Lance still very cautious. Don't catch any falling knives here.

From dailymarketsummary.com

Gold opened flat in NY and quickly plunged about $5. After recovering a bit, the metal resumed its slide and dribbled back to the early morning lows to end down 4.10 to $382. The HUI was crushed for another 5 percent and a new low for the move. Many juniors and exploration plays with no production were crushed even harder. The gold correction continues, and I think it?s going to be a lot deeper than many may be thinking at the moment. We should get some sort of bounce next week in the shares, and those readers that may be a little uncomfortable with their gold exposure now that it is going the wrong way may want to lighten up a bit into that bounce. All bull markets breathe, and the gold shares have had a pretty good ?inhale? recently. Now it?s time for a bit of an ?exhale.?

Archived