B4 the Bell Humpday, Sept. 22, 2004

Guest yobob1

Ok, who beat up on Butterfield8 today?

Here's her post at 7:23pm tonight on LOB.

"This will be my last post on this site, After seven non-stop hours of bludgeoning from one of our less attractive daytraders, I have decided to spend my time with real live friends instead."

She goes on to close her research on people leaving the USA.

Folks, this crap has got to stop. Do you think its ok/kewl to go for the

throat behind the scenes via PMs?

Is this what our country is coming to? Just a bunch of nasty savages?

I am angry about this because Butterfield8 did not deserve such treatment.

Butters, please come back and don't let the bullies drive you away.

Your contributions are valuable and will be missed.

Sherlock

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rant on.

So I guess we will see a draft.

Rant off.

Depends-

Thanks for the observations, coming from your experience-

cuts thru the BS. I hope you have not suffered as a result of that service.

A question- what do you feel would have to happen for the generation of those who served in Nam (including those who didn't) to understand the reality of that war? So

many seem intent upon not seeing/ accepting what the significance of it is, in terms of the role the US has played in world politics. I don't know that I understand in fullness, myself. That understanding seems to be both a casualty of our polarization

& its lack a cause of its continuation...

(I can understand if you have no reply, or do not wish to...)

Everybody see this: Morgan Stanley's opinion as expressed outside the US.

"This week clients from Emirates Bank International's Al Shaheen Club enjoyed dinner and a presentation from the Chief Investment Officer of Morgan Stanley Simon Brewer. He backs oil, gold and Asian equities and dislikes US equities and the dollar." :(

http://www.ameinfo.com/news/Detailed/45642.htmllar

wonmug

I hope you have not suffered as a result of that service.

It screws up you life - uh - mine I mean. That and the agent orange.

don't ever use the VA hospital unless you have to.

what do you feel would have to happen for the generation of those who served in Nam (including those who didn't) to understand the reality of that war?

Short answer - Hang kissinger in townsquare. Is McNamara still around - get him too, rummy of course and who else - oh - chainKnee.

Appreciate the concern.

CHKP - comes up on several short searches - hmmm

Butters, please come back and don't let the bullies drive you away.

Your contributions are valuable and will be missed.

Sherlock

Ditto. I don't know what this about, I hope one unhappy person is not trying to drive people away from this forum. :angry:

Double Ditto

This infighting must stop.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :cry:

Doc If I find out I will help you skin the son of a bitch-Lila is one of our treasures on this board. Folks pls e -mail Butters and ask her to come back as we did Sleddy. I am growing tired as Doc is of people who just can't control themselves. The Lady like Sleddy has a point of view which she like he is free to express-things are about to change believe it!

I emailed Butters and I hope the rest of you do too. Lila was one of the first to email me and show support for me when I had the same problem. I think Hiding Bear is right on. Somebody out there hates this forum and is making it personal.

The little AZZHOLE.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

From what I can gather, Deep Blue Sea and a half dozen aliases, is back. I can't prove it yet, but when I do, I am going to direct legal counsel in Canada to find out what legal actions are possible against him for the ongoing harrassment of members of this board.

I apologize to those who have born the brunt of it, but there is little I can do mechanically to stop an individual who is absolutely determined to be disruptive.

Uncle Albert, So Sorry

Drains Feed After Hiking Rate

Tanks Doc. :)

The Fed still may be showing its serious about the rate hike by being stingy in the repo arena another few days or so. But I think they established a new higher "third rail" of monetary base expansion that will resume in earnest within two weeks.

In the Alice in Wonderland world of the Fed, upcoming news of accelerating inflation will make the Fed become easier in supplying money to the markets.

I also still suspect that foriegn central bank buying is behind the latest down move in long term yields.

Al's got his fifth term. Now he can serve his real masters.

But its not only the quantity and the velocity of money;it's also the DIRECTION of ther flow:if it doesn't go into th epockets of mr and mrs homebuyer then the prices of Simple Simon the homebuilder, developing airpockets, must,by simply submitting to gravity, fall---

Unless Bernanke does as he promised

And stand on streetcorners with gigantic fans blowing into billowing clouds of unbagged USPesos into the swarming crowds of manna seekers thus enabling Peso Patty and Cruziero Carl to start to gather enough currency to start another nailpolishing garage enabling them to buy what???

Conecticut avenue and one utility

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: :cry: said one diehard merrymaker on the HMS Titanic to the band,"Cmon you bastards three-quarters time;I said three quarters time" as he exchanged the glassfull of champagne for one of saltwater--

wonmug
I hope you have not suffered as a result of that service.

It screws up you life - uh - mine I mean. That and the agent orange.

don't ever use the VA hospital unless you have to.

what do you feel would have to happen for the generation of those who served in Nam (including those who didn't) to understand the reality of that war?

Short answer - Hang kissinger in townsquare. Is McNamara still around - get him too, rummy of course and who else - oh - chainKnee.

Appreciate the concern.

CHKP - comes up on several short searches - hmmm

Can we also disinter the bones of that super-pragmatist Lyndon P Johnson and scatter them to the wind???

That dazzling shitheal inherited the oriental disease from his majesty Lord Kennedy and went on comprimising one soldiers life after another until he realised what a grade A homogenized asshole he became and quit

PS Depends--I was a trained B-29 tail gunner who lucked out because the Korean War ended just a we were about to go overseas---

You were not a coward but simply experienced the gut wrenching fear of having the beautiful contiguity of your skin interrupted by a high velocity multi-thousand foot per second shell--

Even though I never went into combat the experience caused me to have nightmares for two years after I got discharged

The noise of those shells and the damage they could do was very unnerving to say the least

beardrech :ph34r: :ph34r: My deepest fear is a Kerry victory because I can easily see the troops deserting enmasse and spreading the word that from here on in we dont serve the country but ourselves

And thus enters CEASARISM

oUR ONLY HOPE IS abandoning male leadership and feminizing the Polity--another candidate besides hillary(whom I dispise) is Condi Rice ---but currently most female candidates are just Pussies without balls

Archived