Has Madoff made off with the rally?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap!

Looks like I was right again selling everything yesterday,had a feeling today would stink

I am usually the biggest fade,except for the last week.................Please don't expect it to last :lol:

Going down?Or Maybe sideways until the holiday....

Holy crap!

Looks like I was right again selling everything yesterday,had a feeling today would stink

I am usually the biggest fade,except for the last week.................Please don't expect it to last :lol:

What is it they say in Vegas, Keep rolling when you are hot? B)

Going down?Or Maybe sideways until the holiday....

Please, let's not get political. I will just say that as a lifelong Democrat, I am ashamed and disgusted, and have come to agree with those who hold the belief that both parties are equally to blame, equally corrupt, equally arrogant, and equally stupid. The Republicans may have a slight edge, and I mean slight, in hypocrisy, but that's about it.

Now, please, let's stick to market comments and other non controversial matters that have nothing to do with political sniping. In my fragile emotional state, I just can't take it any more.

Yup, the great bloodletting is ahead of us. Ain't seen nothing, yet!

Agree. Although I have a feeling this is a 'careful what you wish for' sort of thing.

Can't shake this nagging feeling that this autumn may be a little unusual.

And the next year +.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

So, finally the year 2009 is, yup, one Half overrr.

Sure feels like 50 lifetimes packed in, and, nevertheless, so Far, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!

Thimk about it.

No matter what you thought could or would happen, if you are honest, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

keep your eyes on this puppie....it is ready to HEAD SOUTH.

bet -0- here are long the Putz on the item.

if U be Long da Putz, step forward now!

share your thimking...

post-1911-1246397909_thumb.png

Please, let's not get political. I will just say that as a lifelong Democrat, I am ashamed and disgusted, and have come to agree with those who hold the belief that both parties are equally to blame, equally corrupt, equally arrogant, and equally stupid. The Republicans may have a slight edge, and I mean slight, in hypocrisy, but that's about it.

Now, please, let's stick to market comments and other non controversial matters that have nothing to do with political sniping. In my fragile emotional state, I just can't take it any more.

I second that! All in favor?...Aye....

post-1110-1246398682.jpg

Next motion...

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Quick, Shorty, mdporter, all Kali sensitives,

it seems that in San Diego they are DROPPIN' OUT BEFORE they can be Shut Down...

cool article and a must read.....your jickiss wonders how many, in addition to all them that need new knees, how many may need butt replacements, due to ware and gravity crush?

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/200...-lock-benefits/

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

So, finally the year 2009 is, yup, one Half overrr.

Sure feels like 50 lifetimes packed in, and, nevertheless, so Far, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED!

Thimk about it.

No matter what you thought could or would happen, if you are honest, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

keep your eyes on this puppie....it is ready to HEAD SOUTH.

bet -0- here are long the Putz on the item.

if U be Long da Putz, step forward now!

share your thimking...

I've said it before, so I'll say it again. Betting against GS is like betting against God, or wisen off to a wise guy. The forensics are sick. The low of the year was Inauguration day. It might not mean a thing but the symbolism is stark. The secondary low march 6/9, admittedly with everyone elses, were the days it became known they got paid off from AIG for their CDS bets for $12 billion, or was it 16 billion. I'm a bit surprised they didn't take out 150 this week with that Talabi slam story against them making the rounds. The stock just seems to love flaunting it, if you get my drift.

If the big boy financials are going south again they might have the furthest to fall but I don't think the risk reward favors betting against them more heavily than say JPM or BAC. The day you see the film of the FBI guys walking out of there with boxes literally or figuratively, which could be any day of the week, might be a good day to pile on but I wouldn't hold my breath.

They yearnings for these guys this month is going to be a huge deal. What they report is a political decision as far as I'm concerned. I don't think they are going to give up on this green shoots behavioral economics crap unless or until the Treasury auctions start failing.

That said the economics numbers make last fall look like the good old days.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Quick, Shorty, mdporter, all Kali sensitives,

it seems that in San Diego they are DROPPIN' OUT BEFORE they can be Shut Down...

cool article and a must read.....your jickiss wonders how many, in addition to all them that need new knees, how many may need butt replacements, due to ware and gravity crush?

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/200...-lock-benefits/

Interesting, and it's just the start of a long process. ALL of the major cities in California are facing these same issues. There is no escape from the falling tax revenues.

Archived