It dint, did it?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FWIW

[speak] Nice Phat! I bet they couldn't hold their own trading against stoolies if they didn't run the goobermint and know all in advance that can be known in advance. Smart money my ass. Fraudsters pure and simple.

True. The so-called "Smart Money" seems to think it is a waste of time to learn to trade or practice money management. Instead U can just be lazy and take high risks with OPM., demanding multi-million dollar bonuses yearly for your "financial innovation" work. And if anything goes wrong, then you just have your corporation bribe the Gubermint, through Congressional campaign contributions, and order the bribed Gubermint to have taxpayers bail U out. Beats working for a living, so they say.

[speak] Nice Phat! I bet they couldn't hold their own trading against stoolies if they didn't run the goobermint and know all in advance that can be known in advance. Smart money my ass. Fraudsters pure and simple.

True. The so-called "Smart Money" seems to think it is a waste of time to learn to trade or practice money management. Instead U can just be lazy and take high risks with OPM., demanding multi-million dollar bonuses yearly for your "financial innovation" work. And if anything goes wrong, then you just have your corporation bribe the Gubermint, through Congressional campaign contributions, and order the bribed Gubermint to have taxpayers bail U out. Beats working for a living, so they say.

until one serene day, alone, suddenly they face a disgruntled individual taxpayer/trader with nothing left to lose and a score to settle

hey? what just happened? oh my!

fade to black

Lightened up 2/3 of my UGA position (1/3 yday and 1/3 today), added a bit to my UNG position. Noticed the huge volume today on that bullish doji off the EIA report this AM.

Have been too early with FAZ but bought the dips, so it's not too far under water.

I'm thinking that rather than donging FAZ (3x bear), better to short FAS (3x bull), to benefit from the slippage & decay factor. I haven't done that myself, but seems like the better way to bet bearish. Then again, FAS is already cheap, so probably not the same profit potential as FAZ in the event of serious market tankage.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Slappy, indeed! CDE, the Stock of the Year 2009, is now getting ready to print $20. $20 will not really mean all that much, EXCEPT to enable CDE to trade in a more grown-up manner, once it leaves its irresponsible teens.

BUY all the CDE you can.

remember, also, that 20 is really only 2 on the "old shares," and that your jickiss has said many times that 5 on the old shares would be easy. Fifty on the new shares will be even easier.

Hold Fast!

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1244165353_thumb.png

Bond Market Close June 04 2009

June 4th, 2009 4:09 pm | by John Jansen |

"I hesitate too say this and it is probably the death knell for the bear market in bonds but it is difficult to envision any scenario tomorrow in which the market can rally. One has consistently been paid this year to short the supply and cover back later. There has been no reward for buying early. I think that we will see higher yields into the refunding next week and surely a steeper yield curve.

We are in a new age and that new era is governed by supply. There is no refuge from it. It just keeps coming and until there is some sign that the fiscal situation in the US is a road to rehabilitation, the treasury market will remain a cold lonely venue."

That's it in a nutshell . . .

"-331,000 Much Better Than Expected"

arg&*^sc :angry:S h*(&*(pl$%Ya#&itCzg@!@iff**@*!@pu!$#%tz%^$%o^^@cr!!!ap........ &*^scoFKIh*n(&*(pl$%#&green shoots......... &*^scguldh*o(i&*(pl$%#&sideline cash......... &*^scHh*(&*(pnl$k%#&fund managers........ &*^skcoRh* :angry: (&*(pl$%#&asset allocation....... &*^sch*f(&c*(pbeel :angry: $%#&rally caps......... &*^sch*(L&*(pldurnua$tch!%#&gov't friday greenprint.......... &*^sc :angry: h*(&*(polf$%#&showDawg goose me :mellow: once..... *(&*(pl%^$^SOB$!!%%sooooooweeeeeeeeeh^@$%^$#OFK@^%$@#^%!@!!!!!!!! :unsure: :ph34r:

post-2457-1244167843.gif

"-331,000 Much Better Than Expected"

arg&*^sc :angry:S h*(&*(pl$%Ya#&itCzg@!@iff**@*!@pu!$#%tz%^$%o^^@cr!!!ap........ &*^scoFKIh*n(&*(pl$%#&green shoots......... &*^scguldh*o(i&*(pl$%#&sideline cash......... &*^scHh*(&*(pnl$k%#&fund managers........ &*^skcoRh* :angry: (&*(pl$%#&asset allocation....... &*^sch*f(&c*(pbeel :angry: $%#&rally caps......... &*^sch*(L&*(pldurnua$tch!%#&gov't friday greenprint.......... &*^sc :angry: h*(&*(polf$%#&showDawg goose me :mellow: once..... *(&*(pl%^$^SOB$!!%%sooooooweeeeeeeeeh^@$%^$#OFK@^%$@#^%!@!!!!!!!! :unsure: :ph34r:

:D :D :D :D :D That's what um talkin' about!

sandp_future_large.gif

Archived