Did it or dint it?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you mean to say in short that the bounce has just begun. Depression can be treated. <_<

lemme clearify

I meanta say that I personally believe like such as the Dow and S&P 500 will goto new lows together this year not that there's anything wrong with that, no offense to anybuddies out there butt for me, and my portfolio, I ain't gonna grab no fraudex dongs

Havaii gov't employees gettin' the ol' chop chop choppity chop choppity chop-chop-chop chip chop chip chop chippity chip chip chop chop chop chop chop chop

HONOLULU -- Describing a "fiscal emergency," Gov. Lulu Lingle has ordered three days of unpaid furloughs each month for 14,500 state employees to help erase a $729 million budget shortfall.

The furloughs beginning in July amount to an almost 14 percent pay cut.

"This is a fiscal emergency that is unprecedented in size and scope," Lingle said in a statewide address. "We now have a government that we cannot afford."

Roger K. Takabayashi, president of the Hawaii State Teachers Association, said in a statement that public education would suffer because it will cut classroom time for students. "It will be difficult to recapture this lost learning later," he said.

Lingle said she weighed the economic downside of furloughing workers against laying off as many as 10,000 employees to generate the same savings. Lingle also said the number of furlough days could be reduced if state employee labor unions agree to wage and benefit cuts as part of new contracts.

Roger K. Takabayashi, president of the Hawaii State Teachers Association, said in a statement that public education would suffer because it will cut classroom time for students. "It will be difficult to recapture this lost learning later," he said

I am noticing a growing trend, government workers complaining that they can't take a pay cut.

Time for them to STFU and take their cuts like men, like those of us still left in the private sector have done.

Maybe for once their union rep will get on TV, get on their knees, look up at the camera, and say:

"Thank you taxpayers for continuing to pay your taxes so that the teachers are getting a paycheck. We know its hard, and we appreciate you. We've decided to stop whining for money all the time like girly boys and just be happy with what we have."

Pigs will freakin' FLY AROUND THE WORLD before that happens.

the stock market bounce was just a bounce in a horrific Depression that's only just begun

Depression is in its early stages. This bear market rally is nothing new. They had them in the great depression. These types of rallies are usually powerful and get people to actually think the worst is in the rear view and that the lows are in. This one may not be over, but when it is, the reaper will be swinging his razor sharp sickle maniacally without regard for the sanctity of life - that's his nature, what he does. Like shorty keeps saying, hundreds of thousands of decent jobs are going to be lost. There is and will be hell to pay with nothing to pay it with, except wailing and gnashing of teeth. The prosperity we enjoyed over the last few decades was an illusion paid for by debt. Now, they are trying to fix it with debt, which is like putting the nail in the coffin. The coming devastation will be so shocking that mens' hearts will fail them because of fear - hair will turn white, the insane asylums will overflow! It's coming. Get prepared!

Depression is in its early stages. This bear market rally is nothing new. They had them in the great depression. These types of rallies are usually powerful and get people to actually think the worst is in the rear view and that the lows are in. This one may not be over, but when it is, the reaper will be swinging his razor sharp sickle maniacally without regard for the sanctity of life - that's his nature, what he does. Like shorty keeps saying, hundreds of thousands of decent jobs are going to be lost. There is and will be hell to pay with nothing to pay it with, except wailing and gnashing of teeth. The prosperity we enjoyed over the last few decades was an illusion paid for by debt. Now, they are trying to fix it with debt, which is like putting the nail in the coffin. The coming devastation will be so shocking that mens' hearts will fail them because of fear - hair will turn white, the insane asylums will overflow! It's coming. Get prepared!

They're already preparing for the insane with detention camps. Will everyone become bald too :lol:

this Deepression will be a round-robin default-fest with the porked bagholders at the end of the line turning out to be ourselves :o

"well I'm just not gonna pay you, oops I mean me, er.....us!" :lol: :ph34r:

no worries though, we'll borrow ten thousand trillion dollars from ourselves to pay ourselves back, plus git rich off the interest <_<

Archived