KWave and Hanky already said this, but.....from the Dept of Redundancy Dept.....this heap needs to crap out ASAP, or we're at great risk of boiling upward in a giant euphoric twister of sidelined cash, to levels that seemed pretty farfetched in the not-too-distant past.

If so, would be a fabulantastic disturbation environment.

As the former poster used to say, is this the start of a Weimar run, SM up, dollar down, gold up? :unsure:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based on the information Tim Ord presented about gaps - retesting the higher volume May 20 high appears to be successful today. Now all we need is for the equal volume lows of the trading range to fail. You wouldn't believe what I heard about Mr. G last night. He spent time in China. 8 is a very important number in China. 888 appears to be where Mr. G would like a steel I-beam to be built to hold up the market. Funny how every time it came down to this level it couldn't break. There's your voodoo number.

Ord Chart

I heard some guy on Biz Radio saying the same thing yesterday afternoon. He made some comment on the meaning of 888 to the Chinese. :unsure:

They don't say when it is likely to be commercially available, but all you SUV haters may have to find something else to rage against soon....

This thing kicks the crap out of a Prius for average person driving needs...check out the video

http://www.rasertech.com/media/videos/the-electric-h3

Now we need to hope that guy that invested all that cash in parking lot electric charging spots gets going...

http://www.betterplace.com/solution/charging/

If the electricity grid can't handle summer time air conditioners, then how is it going to handle 100 million j6p overnight electric car charges?

Either the electric car fad will fall in a heap OR there will be a trillion dollars in govt nuclear power and transmission line upgrade projects to support it.

This is not a productive conversion.

Oil is cheap safe and plentiful.

[i studied engineering ... a long time ago.]

LOB if Atila throws in the towel and closes his shorts and flips boolish

"Yes some of the charts I posted for the last few weeks broke out , some did not. Nasdaq Composite and Nasdaq 100 brokeout, all other charts are still contained including long term SP. According to my system, I will have to see Monday's open to confirm the breakout on Nasdaq"

http://xtrends.blogspot.com/

Seriously .. if I were ASStilla I would give up, and go do other things. Maybe flip burgers or stack shelves.

I'm not sure I could handle being wrong so often.

"I expect a negative close tomorrow [Friday], and a gap down on Monday. The following sector [iYR] should lead the market on the downside in all time frames."

Atilla's chart after Thursday's close:post-2117-1243674447_thumb.png

And here's Friday's action in IYR:

post-2117-1243674358_thumb.png

Wait .. it gets worse: http://www.marketguru.com/Atillapost-2117-1243675926_thumb.png

DisaSSter. :ph34r:

If the electricity grid can't handle summer time air conditioners, then how is it going to handle 100 million j6p overnight electric car charges?

Either the electric car fad will fall in a heap OR there will be a trillion dollars in govt nuclear power and transmission line upgrade projects to support it.

Well if they charge overnight I believe there's a surplus of energy during the late night hours until early morning. Utilities use overnight hours to do stuff like pumping up water reservoirs, and usually they even have to reduce power output at energy facilities which I'm told (I'm no engineer) is less efficient than running a continuous power output. Like when they had the "Earth Hour" where people were incited to turn things off it was dangerous for the electric grid and the power plants.

Seriously .. if I were ASStilla I would give up, and go do other things. Maybe flip burgers or stack shelves.

I'm not sure I could handle being wrong so often......

Step back from the situation and think about how to make money from it.

If Atilla is always wrong, then fade him.

Being wrong all the time about the market is just as precious as being right all the time. :ph34r:

Just like the sports betting pool or fantasy sports league around the office.

It's just as difficult to get it all wrong as it is to get it all right.

First place is as difficult to achieve as last.

"Smart plug" technology will assure cars are re-charged overnight in the best way to maximize grid baseload useage.

The bigger issue I think is that this technology will encourage the "3 Car Family".

Adults will each have a suburban/city electric runabout for daily use and a monster fuel guzzler for the family on the weekends and vacations.

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

in re The (so called) "Commonwealth" of Pennsylvania, you know the great Penn's woods, gifted by the King to Penn, and that location later to become the spring board of the founding of the United States in Yup, PHILADELPHIA,

well,

Mr. Franklin, of great renown, (Yup, again, he be on those Hundreds you all carry round for Phone Money),

said that it was not smart to be either a borrower or lender.

SO YOU CLICK TO SEE HOW PA LOST $133 MILLION (THAT THEY KIND OF ADMIT TO). How, you may ask???

Lending Securities, of course. Trouble is, the did not get them all back, or at least not the monie!

jickiss!!!!!!!

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/columnists/...on__secret.html

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

now posts the updated Secret jickiss doolar-gold INDICATOR.

to refresh, as this Secret Indicator rolls over and Heads South,

then,

the USDX will die,

and

gold will Zoommmmmm North.

easy.

Thimk!

jickiss!!!!!!!

post-1911-1243706130_thumb.png

Archived