The Note

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E Wave lesson of the day, applied to DSCM

Disclosure: Long from $1.90 on DSCM

I dont always think E waves work really well on individual stock charts, but sometimes I go for it anyhoo...

This chart of Drug Whore.com shows wave 1 from 1.25 to 2.25; Wave 2 down (61% retrace, a large one) to $1.64 recently as early as last week I believe....

And... Wave 3 has begun UPWARD. Now, if E Waves work on this stock, it brings my interim target to about $3.25 per share.

$3.25 is 161% of the wave 1 upward move (A fibo number)

And so it is for the SG... holding DSCM long, and otherwise in Cash.... you gotta play once in awhile....

post-3-1040911523.gif

SG, max pain has Qs at 25 for scam week. Do you think they can do it? If so is it possible that they may let 'em drop to 23.5 range and jam it back up briefly over 25? Or will they go to 26.25 and take it down from there? If so that will be a long drop afterward 'cause I don't think 25 will hold. So which is likely? I think I would take profits on any move to the mid 23 or low 23 range before scam week.

Nice jam on the u.c. claims.

Wait until the people who fell off of the rolls due to the inability of congress to grant an extension (on unemployment insurance claims) go back on the rolls when the extension goes through in January. It should be a rude awakening.

The job market (technology-wise) was wide open for 3 weeks during November (I grabbed one, so I'm off the rolls), but that's about it. It looks lean again. The real test will come mid January or so. If there is no uptick in hiring at that time the economy will start sinking fast. :ph34r:

They've been at 25 for a while. I've looked at the chart it seems to me that by next month it could be the highest possible move. My question is, do we go higher from here and then down, or lower and back up? I think this is likely because the real down move is coming later in Jan. I just don't see it going straight down from here.

While doing the over-the-river-and-through-the-woods thing, I was struck by the number of billboards promoting billboard advertizing, that is w/o paying sponsers. Anybody see anything different?

Also, heard an anecdote about about a young couple whose tight housing budget was blown out, not by unemployment but by a property tax increase.

Archived