Now More Than Ever

Mark's on vacation. What else can I say except, Now more than ever!

Take it away wndysrf fans!

Oh yeah, remember, make nice. And war discussion related to the market is ok, but no political rants on this thread, puhleeze. Take it to PolStool.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NDX closed at 1029.81 today, crossing above its 200-day MA at 998.10 (red line in chart). (chart may not be updated yet)

A/D and up-down volume ratios were substandard on the NYSE for this big a point move, though.

FOUR of the TOP FIVE most-actives on the NYSE were DOWN, on a 270-point UP DAY. Is that a DIVERGENCE or what?

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$ndx,uu[m,a]daclyymy[pb50!b200][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9].gif

hi all,been trying not to watch the last few days but I just took a look at todays results.

frightening!

check out the insane volume on qqq,ge,gm,intc,ebay,csco....and just about anything else you look at.

looks like ebay is going to 100.sounds reasonable based on it's pe!

not long or short right now

Direwolf and I conferred at the close yesterday, noting hammer reversal candles on all major stocks and indexes. Missed it.

I guess the lesson is to just watch the tape, and react to what you see. The charts all looked great. More upside ahead.

Also, this is a great turn indicator. NUV is where "safe" money hides in turbulent times. It has completely brokendown twice recently, once last Oct and also yesterday and today as this "safe" runs to the equity market.

daclyyay[pb50!b200][vc60][iUb14!La12,26,9]&pref=G]My Webpagesee chart

Since WNDY is out ,SG Waves has some opinions tonight.... see far left of screen to find the link

Hint... A B C

Since I had covered 1/2 my position on Monday night, I took that and threw it all back on the closing print via RYVNX.... risk management is key...

Back to the drawing board. Got stopped out of some positions at 823. IMHO, we might get to 850 on this move.

I'll be busy trying to configure this new computer so I won't have time tonight to berate anyone.

See ya Tomorrow.

Huge Forensic OE Blast this month. Huge. March Madness. Outside of 2 forensic events a month I will more or less avoid trading since I find so much TA to be hazardous to one's health. I find that certain corrupt monthly trends in the market show much higher probability for quick gain and for protection of capital than any amount of Ewaving. I do not put down those who are able to use the waves, I just do not find it as playable. Far and away its best to buy Dover Sole levels in this thing since you are trading with your own government, with the media and with the Mongolian Mutual Hordes. War rally is underway in earnest. Someone has leaked the go date and the PigMen are now trying to frontrun it. Its set in stone and nothing gonna move it now. best to all, I love you guys but I ain't going to lean technical with this stuff much anymore, too much time spent for too little reward imo but then What do I know? I'm just a meditator with a sick intuition, an imp of fate, a pretender to the throne, best to all, buddha

today looked like blow off tops in some of the darlings, most notable ebay and amgn. Incredible that the broad avgs have come down this far yet the mutual fraud morons still pour into the same hald dozen or so stocks. After all the blow ups over the last three years in the the safe haven darlings you would think this behavior would change. But, no . Same as it ever was.

Archived