The Grind Lower Continues

as far as the hack-in.......may be just a coincidence but I have never received any emails with viruses until the day after I signed up for capitolstool.....now I receive about 2 attempts a day....all of them caught by norton antivirus but still disturbing......not sure if it is conected

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as far as the hack-in.......may be just a coincidence but I have never received any emails with viruses until the day after I signed up for capitolstool.....now I receive about 2 attempts a day....all of them caught by norton antivirus but still disturbing......not sure if it is conected

Hmmm, that's interesting. I've noticed that after I signed up here, I started getting tremendous amounts of spam, much of it of the "You're already pre-qualified to borrow $5,000" ilk. Could be coincidental, I suppose, but it sounds like someone is trolling for email addresses.

Hmmm, that's interesting. I've noticed that after I signed up here, I started getting tremendous amounts of spam, much of it of the "You're already pre-qualified to borrow $5,000" ilk. Could be coincidental, I suppose, but it sounds like someone is trolling for email addresses.

....all of the viruses have been "unrepairable" but can still be quarantined......must be a way to delete my email address or change it to a fake one on the member page

(Drano @ Feb 10 2003, 01:31 AM)

jeez, all i get is spam from people like 'Susie g' exhorting recipients to "check out hot nasty Colege Girl's webcam". maybe i should reregister. :P

doc, great ike interview, highly articulate. btw, as of this post (6:20 am EST) the main page is still blank.

pigeon drop - loved the image of the parallel universe maria lumbering onto the floor of the NYSE, all those pages earlier.

Archived