Disgruntled dissembling

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh Hanky,

We ended up eating at Craftsteak in the MGM. It was okay. One of the "medium rare" steaks was sent back - way-y-y closer to "rare." I know that the specific representation of what these terms signify can vary from joint to joint, but I was with the returner in this case. My "medium rare" steak was fine, for example.

Thought one of the potato dishes was over-salted, but otherwise the sides were good.

I ordered the foie gras to start - relatively ho-hum. I also prefer mine served with some bread, preferably toasted brioche. Weren't none, and I wouldn't order it again.

That's my review....

Heh Hanky,

We ended up eating at Craftsteak in the MGM. It was okay. One of the "medium rare" steaks was sent back - way-y-y closer to "rare." I know that the specific representation of what these terms signify can vary from joint to joint, but I was with the returner in this case. My "medium rare" steak was fine, for example.

Thought one of the potato dishes was over-salted, but otherwise the sides were good.

I ordered the foie gras to start - relatively ho-hum. I also prefer mine served with some bread, preferably toasted brioche. Weren't none, and I wouldn't order it again.

That's my review....

I order everything "burnt to a crisp" so it comes out medium well at the least.Most places look at me like I am insane.....If there is any pink I won't eat it.

Hope you had a good time out here,plenty of places to try when your back.To me,the fancier ther place,the more disappointed I am...Stick to the old school places!

Archived