World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Leisurely lope

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU%3AXAO&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords closed +0.3% with most sectors up to some degree: Gold +2.2%, Energy +1.3% down to Financials -0.5%.

Over in Asia, China -0.1%, Hong Kong +0.4%, Japan -0.4%, India currently +0.3%.

UK/Europe having a positive start: FTSE +0.5%, DAX +0.3%, CAC flat.

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

In 2005 I was a bartender at a high-end restaurant.  One night I noticed that every single person at the bar was in real estate - investors, flippers, mortgage brokers, title people, agents, landscapers, etc.  At the time, I took it as a sign the top was near and a bubble was about to burst.

Fast forward... Last week, my wife and I were having a quick drink and appetizer at a higher end restaurant.  We were the only ones at the bar not connected to real estate.  

(yes, we go to many bars and are very social.  By the time we leave, my wife will have met almost everyone at the bar :unsure: )

In 2005 I was a bartender at a high-end restaurant.  One night I noticed that every single person at the bar was in real estate - investors, flippers, mortgage brokers, title people, agents, landscapers, etc.  At the time, I took it as a sign the top was near and a bubble was about to burst.

Fast forward... Last week, my wife and I were having a quick drink and appetizer at a higher end restaurant.  We were the only ones at the bar not connected to real estate.  

(yes, we go to many bars and are very social.  By the time we leave, my wife will have met almost everyone at the bar :unsure: )

Good stuff. “Million Dollar Listing” is fun to watch, so was “Flip This House” in the last boom.

Archived