Your Inner Spock

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . mirrmeld.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.billfriedrich.com/~kelly/LN/

My earliest introduction to the power of energy work was not in 1990 when I became a Reiki practitioner but in 1966 when I learned about the Vulcan mind-meld. Very, very impressive technique, indeed. Unfortunately, I never was quite able to master it and had to settle instead for only being able to get in touch with my own mind.

Which quite naturally leads right into this morning's offering, written by John Maudlin:

Your Inner Spock

Why do we continue to make the same classic investing mistakes, generation after generation, throughout the world, in all times and in every culture? It is as if history has no meaning for each new age, yet it is there for all to read. We explore this and more in today's letter . . .

And I trust this article will help you to:

tosspock3.jpg

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New way for US government to spend lots of money it doesn't have:

Return to Moon May Be on Agenda

Hey! It's not that bad.

Our national debt has only climbed $22B in 2 days. If you annualize that, let's see, um, $11*365 = never mind.

Current                Amount

12/03/2003        $6,936,234,103,128.50

Current

Month

12/02/2003        $6,918,260,082,500.99

12/01/2003        $6,914,406,243,287.65

I got an idea. With the disappointing jobs report, let's slam gold and silver. Yeah, that's the ticket. <_< B)

Gotta free up some funds to pass over to the futures pits.

It won't stick. Gold is the mole in the whack-a-mole game.

My only question is: Why does excessive gold shorting in a rising bull market not lead to short melt-downs like we see every afternoon in the SM? How come those shorts are 'different'? Aren't they afraid of losing money like everyone else?

Archived