Citing California, Iraqis Reject Democracy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even Wells Fargo research can move a stock:

1:31PM Brooks Automation upped to Buy from Hold at Wells Fargo Sec (BRKS) 18.90 +0.70: The upgrade is due to better visibility into 2nd-half fab projects, an improving order outlook at key OEM customers, a commitment to reach breakeven by the DecQ, and a new AMHS product that should give Brooks a leg up in winning some of the 300mm monorail business opportunities in three different fabs in the second half. Price target $27.

These crooks are all criminals. ?Took my $$ away, assholes...

They didn't set their sights high enough. JPM price target is $51, based on 22X 2005 NIPOOMA estimate of 2.30- they have none now, haven't had any in years. :lol:

The guy at JPM who covers BRKS, and other like companies is Jay Deahna. His call is for $51 on BRKS. I've watched this guy Deahna's calls for about 4 years on several stocks with great personal interest. I don't claim to know what the stock is going to do, but I know that I wouldn't try to fade Deahna on any call he makes. He's been pretty darn good.

Full Disclsocure: I'm dong the stock from previous employment at BRKS and am holding it only for tax reasons.

Archived