Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging by the number of new subscribers to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition in the past week we should be somewhere near an intermediate bottom. It tends to work like board traffic. The more folks who subscribe, the closer it is to a bottom. But I have to wonder, given the breakdown in the market, if our membership numbers might not also be breaking out.

Hope so. :)

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your support!

Judging by the number of new subscribers to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition in the past week we should be somewhere near an intermediate bottom.  It tends to work like board traffic.  The more folks who subscribe, the closer it is to a bottom. But I have to wonder, given the breakdown in the market, if our membership numbers might not also be breaking out.

699109[/snapback]

Well deserved Doc.

Judging by the number of new subscribers to the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition in the past week we should be somewhere near an intermediate bottom.  It tends to work like board traffic.  The more folks who subscribe, the closer it is to a bottom. But I have to wonder, given the breakdown in the market, if our membership numbers might not also be breaking out.

699109[/snapback]

Doc,

For all the angst we have caused each other in the past... :lol: Have I told you lately you are a friggin genious? :)

699109[/snapback]

congrats, i'm sure its been earned

ok Jimi, Here is the question again...

If all assets and currencies are falling what makes the US Dollar any different?

Look forward to your thoughtful answer......

699113[/snapback]

The oddlar is the world's dominant medium of exchange. The values of everything are expressed as dollars per unit. As dollars are destroyed the number of dollars available per unit of stuff declines. Therefore each remaining dollar is worth more.

The problem is that there were never as many real dollars as people thought. For every real dollar, there were 40 imaginary dollars.

Ooops. No more make believe.

Oops.

Manny homers.

8-5

I just have this feeling that today's low will hold for a few 'weeks'.? :lol:

No, seriously..i think anyone that bought today will be in for a nice ride to the upside.

If i'm wrong, you can take this post and slap me silly.

699115[/snapback]

OK....if you are wrong....

I think it's gonna take me a while to realize what just happened these past couple of weeks.

Have a nice weekend, folks.

699105[/snapback]

Same thing here. I am shocked. Cannot beleve i got hit in the cross fire and stop out just before the ride. oh well, i guess i can call that experience, but it cost me some dignity.

I see no reason to go long. They are going to have to prove it to me next week. I was not impressed with that finish. Would have liked to seen more gusto than that.

699102[/snapback]

Well, i see no reason for the stock market to sky rocket anytime soon. Assblast maybe, but who knows. Maybe Doc. :rolleyes:

Holy CRap!!!

That dipsh-T from CHK had to "force" sell all the millions of shares he recently acquired to meet margin calls....what a fool!

699095[/snapback]

wow, thought i was a gambler

CHK ceo had 33 million shares and a good chunk of those on margin, must have lost hundreds of millions of $$...schadenfrude indeed

put CHK on my watchlist, should be good for a long side trade over the short to intermediate term

Archived