Stilletto Pumps

Nowhere else but Los Angeles do you find the female population so obsessed with fashion.

Pointy-toed pumps are all the rage, the most desired being the $445 Manolo Blahniks.

According to today's The Wall Struck Journal, the women are so intent on being able to "compete" to see who can dress most like an Exotic Dancer, extraordinary measures are being taken.

The pointy-toe shoes hurt, so the Supermodels are "stampeding into drugestores and doctors' offices in search of the latest toe tonics, blister bandages, and even more extreme cures for tortured soles to lessen the pain without reducing the fashion quotient."

Some are having surgery to have their toes shortened. After spending $10,000 on this procedure, one is quoted: "Now I can wear the pumps all day. I'm playing the whole package now. Being more dressed up, looking more sophisticated and sexy."

Haydn Wright Breece, an ad executive of Essence Magazine, is one of these L.A. Superchicks personified. Probably some bombshell with low self esteem.

"There is a confidence I gain from wearing these heels. I just sit at a bar, cross my legs, and reel in the fish"

The Matrix Operators are no different. They have become obsessed with re-igniting the 1999 Bubble Markets.

Today in the PreMarket, you had the usual antics. Jamming the dollar, Jamming the Tresuries, Jamming the stock futures, and stepping on Gold. No different than elevating from 3.5" pumps to 4.5" pumps. They'll keep jacking it up until they get the desired effect.

Of course, that didn't work out, as AMAT promptly went into a cliff dive, and the HUI exploded to new highs.

What else to do?

Now you have the entire resources of the PPT, ESF, Working Groups, BOJ, and all the rest riding herd on just two stocks (CAT and MCD) to get the Dow moving.

More and more concentrated bets and more focused extreme measures are being used to hold things together.

But here's the key question.

What man looks at shoes?

No one. They all look at the breasts.

What man looks at the price action of CAT or MCD?

No one. They all look at AMAT.

Haydn Wright Breece would have been better off spending $10,000 on a boob job, and $445 on Parisian Bras and silk blouses. That would turn some heads.

Team Al Green could have saved themselves some trouble and CandleJammed everything into AMAT to get the SOX back over the 50-day.

They blew it.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My momma said "you can always tell a person by their shoes."

But being Italian shoe obsession goes with the territory.

I goofed my post on IDS. Looking at the wrong chart. Actually have resistance levels at 980 (which was apparent today), 985 (which I think we may see next week), 999, and 1004.

KACHING!!!!!!!!

Been working too hard the last few days, but good to see my money working for me while Im busting ass. Going into this weekend flat in the trading acct. Closed VRTS today for some major coin also closed my puts with a 3 pt loss. Weekends not safe anymore long or short with options. Ten sigma around the corner , then again sodamn's capture is imminent. Barring the above the last three days have been mildly short term bullish.. I suspect a run early in the week to short term resistance 980-992 and then a reversal...keep your eyes on the hourlies.

Didnt want to comment, or argue with the stoolies posting bearish charts on the PM s wed. night because I like to avoid confrontation, but they have been schooled by the mms the last two days. PMs are in a BULL market, they will climb a wall of worry, they will have sharp...manipulated pullbacks to scare out week longs and run stops, then violently reverse before traders can jump back in, then you end up chasing and waiting for a pullback ,if it occurs... forget the day to day noise, buy and hold the pms, and FURgettaboutem.

Michael if you are reading this cmon back...lyrics and all, all opinions are welcome here, especially yours

Still long and strong WHT, BGO and GG...may have to change the Ghini plates from

SHRTEM20 to....... AU TRADR

Hope all stoolies had a KACHING week! TRADE SAFE

I don't know what went on here last night but I can tell ya that anyone who screws up while Doc's away is gonna get his clock cleaned.

No politics including California.

Sexual misconduct.

Fighting.

Bickering

etc etc etc

fal.gif

jesse6.gif

greenchainsaw.gif

:D :D :D

And, no posting after drinking 6 mint Julips!

Or 4 Gin and tonics.

Ooops. Gotta go.

Archived